Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=66369af74ad79fcad42200f483f14138 profile.php?mode=register&sid=66369af74ad79fcad42200f483f14138 faq.php?sid=66369af74ad79fcad42200f483f14138 memberlist.php?sid=66369af74ad79fcad42200f483f14138 search.php?sid=66369af74ad79fcad42200f483f14138 index.php?sid=66369af74ad79fcad42200f483f14138

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » was partly his own doing. Manny Machado led
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
was partly his own doing. Manny Machado led
BeitragVerfasst am: 18.05.2018 09:11 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

IRVING, Texas -- Louis Oosthuizen is still looking for a remedy for his recurring back issues. A victory at the Byron Nelson Championship would sure make him feel much better. "The last year and a half was really frustrating," he said. Oosthuizen birdied four of the last five holes for a 6-under 64 on Saturday and a share of the third-round lead with Brendon Todd. The 2010 British Open champion had the low round of the day after recovering from bogeys on two of the first four holes. "I made a nice birdie on 5, and just really made some good putts," Oosthuizen said. "Every opportunity I had for birdie I actually made. My eye was good today, and I hit a lot of them really close." Todd who made 12 consecutive pars before holing a 4-foot birdie at No. 18 for a 68 to match Oosthuizen at 10-under 200. On the morning of the Nelsons final round last year, Oosthuizen withdrew because of a neck issue. He missed extended time last season, and is still bothered by the back even though he won at home in South Africa in January. Mike Weir, James Hahn and Gary Woodland were a stroke back. "Thats what Ive been working toward the last few years, to get myself back here in this position, and looking forward to the challenge," said Weir, the 44-year-old left-hander. Weir, the 2003 Masters champion who hasnt a top-25 finish since 2010 when the Canadian had an elbow injury, shot 67 while missing 4-foot putts on Nos. 15 and 16. Hahns 65 included five birdies in a row on the back nine, and Woodland shot 66 with a double bogey at No. 7. Morgan Hoffmann twice fell out of the lead after hitting drives left into the water and making double bogey, at Nos. 11 and 18. He finished with a 68 and was tied for sixth at 8 under with three-time major champion Padraig Harrington, Marc Leishman and Graham DeLaet. Todds only bogey was at the 420-yard fourth hole, when his approach went over the green and he two-putted from 8 1/2 feet. But that was sandwiched by long birdies. After beginning the day with a two-stroke lead, Todd had to make a 4-foot birdie on No. 18 to regain a share of the lead. "I wanted to get one more birdie under my belt so I could be that much closer to shooting the score I need to win Sunday," Todd said. Oosthuizen was 2 under and well off the pace after his bogey at No. 4, when he hit his second and third shots from the rough and then was in a greenside bunker. The South African blasted to about 10 feet and had to make that putt for bogey, then made three birdies in a row. He made an 8-foot birdie putt at the par-3 fifth, and followed that with an approach to 6 feet at No. 6 and a two-putt from 58 feet at the par-5 seventh. There was another string of three consecutive birdies at Nos. 14-16 before a closing 4 1/2-footer at No. 18. "Its always nice finishing a round on a high," Oosthuizen said. "You sort of feed off that the next day, and that keeps you going." Hoffmann was at 10 under and alone in the lead when he hit his drive into the water to the left at the 320-yard 11th hole, with Weir was just ahead on the green. Weir sank a 2-footer for his fourth consecutive birdie to get to 10 under. Hoffmann then hit another drive after his penalty and wound up with a double bogey. But Weir missed putts from about 5 feet on both Nos. 15 and 16, the latter lipping the cup. Hoffmann was again 10 under after birdies at Nos. 15-16, but hit his drive at No. 18 into the water and then hit twice out of the same greenside bunker. Scott Scheffler, a 17-year-old top junior from Dallas playing on a sponsor exemption, made a hole-in-one using a 5-iron on the 218-yard second hole. He is the fourth amateur since 1983 with an ace in a PGA Tour event. That was part of his 69 that also included five bogeys and four birdies to get to 2 under for the tournament. Dallas native Jordan Spieth, now 20 and ranked eighth in the world, made the Nelson cut as an amateur at ages 16 and 17. Spieth shot 73 on Saturday and was even par overall. Tracy McGrady Jersey .Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys. Grant Hill Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. http://www.basketballpistonsauthority.com/mateen-cleaves-pistons-jersey-c-27/.com) - Ben Lovejoy tallied a goal and an assist as the Anaheim Ducks cruised into the All-Star break with a 6-3 victory against the Calgary Flames. Isiah Thomas Jersey . -- Jake Paterson made 39 saves as the Saginaw Spirit halted the Guelph Storms seven-game win streak with a 6-3 victory on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Luke Kennard Jersey .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. After all, he had made it this far before. There was no way he was leaving the game now. So after a leadoff single to start the inning, Tillman bore down against the Kansas City Royals. The young right-hander induced three straight groundouts to end the game, wrapping up a 4-0 victory for the Orioles and giving Tillman his first career shutout. "Ill take more of them," he said, "but thats not my goal." Maybe not. But it sure is nice. Tillman came within two outs of a nine-inning complete game earlier this season, and he was incensed when he was pulled from an eventual 3-1 win over Detroit. He hadnt been any happier of late, either, after scuffling through his last five outings. But behind a dastardly combination of curveballs, changeups and fastballs, Tillman (4-2) kept the offensively inept Royals off balance. He scattered five hits and a walk, his dominant outing coming one night after Wei-Yin Chen and four relievers combined to beat Kansas City 2-1. Chris Davis homered and Steve Clevenger also drove in a run for the Orioles. "This is Tillmans night," the Royals Billy Butler said. "Youve got to give him credit. He did his job today. He was locating, throwing all of his pitches. He did a heck of a job." Jeremy Guthrie (2-3) bounced back from a lousy start to last eight innings against his former team. The Royals starter allowed four runs, eight hits and a walk while striking out two. While falling to 0-3 with four no-decisions in his last seven starts, Guthrie at least was able to save a bullpen that had been chewed up in that close loss the previous night. "He threw the ball well. He really did," Royals manager Ned Yost said. As for that offence, which has managed one run in the last two games? "Offences heat up, cool off," Yost said. "Right now we dont have anybody where I can sit back and say this boy is really swinging thhe bat well right now.dddddddddddd" The game was played in a brisk 2 hours, 22 minutes, mostly because the starters were so effective. Tillman retired 13 of 14 batters after giving up a double to Norichika Aoki to start the game, and Guthrie only allowed a single by J.J. Hardy over the first three innings. Baltimore finally got to Guthrie in the fourth, and it was partly his own doing. Manny Machado led off by bunting back toward Guthrie, and he slipped while trying to field the ball. His hurried throw to first was wide of the bag for an error, and Machado trotted over to second base. Moments later, he headed for third when Guthrie threw a wild pitch. Davis walked to put runners on the corners for Cruz, whose single drove in the games first run. Clevenger then grounded into a fielders choice to give the Orioles a 2-0 lead. It remained that way until the sixth, when consecutive singles again put runners on the corners. Cruz then lofted a fly ball deep enough to centre to bring home Adam Jones. Davis added his third homer of the season with two outs in the eighth. By that point, the only drama was whether Tillman would finish the game. The Orioles had two relievers up in the bullpen in the ninth, and the Royals got the leadoff man on base. But Tillman calmly got the next three batters to ground out to end the game. "We talked to him between innings, like we always do. It was a lot of effort but there was no real stressful innings for him," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "We had guys up and there was a point he was coming out of the game, but he was not going to be denied." NOTES: The Orioles recalled RHP Brad Brach from Triple-A Norfolk and designated RHP Evan Meek for assignment. ... The Royals selected the contract of RHP Casey Coleman from Triple-A Omaha and designated OF Justin Maxwell for assignment. Coleman retired the side in the ninth. ... Baltimore RHP Bud Norris is scheduled to start Saturday. LHP Danny Duffy will start for Kansas City. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
was partly his own doing. Manny Machado led
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit