Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=dc422744d85ea4a64831d8e51599d7a3 profile.php?mode=register&sid=dc422744d85ea4a64831d8e51599d7a3 faq.php?sid=dc422744d85ea4a64831d8e51599d7a3 memberlist.php?sid=dc422744d85ea4a64831d8e51599d7a3 search.php?sid=dc422744d85ea4a64831d8e51599d7a3 index.php?sid=dc422744d85ea4a64831d8e51599d7a3

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » i said. "Rib cages dont heal real quick.
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
i said. "Rib cages dont heal real quick.
BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2018 06:52 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

The 2014 NBA Draft will be a historic one for Canadian basketball, with as many as seven players from Canada - three of them as high as the first round - possibly selected. In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Name: Khem BirchFrom: Montreal, QuebecPlayed: University of Nevada, Las VegasHeight: 69"Weight: 209 Position: Power Forward2013-2014 Stats: 11.5 points per game, 10.2 rebounds, 3.8 blocks Breakout Game: 15 points, 15 rebounds, 6 blocks assists in win vs. Boise State on Feb 1.Accolades: 2013-14 Mountain West Defensive Player of the Year, finished second in the nation in blocked shots per game.Draft Projection: Mid-late second round.Comparable NBA player: Chris Andersen Khem Birchs young basketball career has already been fuelled by some interesting decisions. Birch entered the NCAA ranks as the 11th-best high school player in the United States, and accepted a scholarship with the University of Pittsburgh. However, the Montreal native controversially left Pitt only 10 games into his freshman season. At the point of his departure, he earned a spot in the starting line up and showed glimpses of the defence and athleticism that made him a blue chip prospect. Yet after citing team issues of selfishness, he returned home to figure out his next move, which would eventually lead him to transfer to UNLV. Birch played two seasons at UNLV, his first coinciding with Toronto native Anthony Bennetts standout freshman campaign that culminated in his first overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft. Bennett outshined Birch with his dominant play and impressive stat line, yet Birch was named Mountain West Conference Defensive Player of the Year. This season with Bennett out of the picture, Birch almost doubled his scoring (7.5 ppg to 11.5 ppg) and rebounding (5.7 rpg to 10.2 rpg) averaging a double-double, and again winning Mountain West Defensive Player of the Year honours. Despite improvement across the board Birch is very much a raw athlete, and instead of spending another year at school to work on his offensive game, he declared for the 2014 NBA Draft. Birchs strength is his defence. His 71" wingspan placed him second in the NCAA in blocked shots behind fellow Canadian Jordan Bachynski at a clip of 3.8 per game. His quickness and mobility make him a strong rim protector and help defender where his tenacity on defence cant be overlooked, tallying 1.2 steals per game. Offensively, he can run the floor and moves well without the ball, but is very limited in terms of offensive moves. His inability to create his own shot, coupled with his slight build will make it hard for him to maintain position in the low post. Quite simply, Birch will have to bulk up, which will help him on the defensive end as well. A great athlete with a high motor equals lots of upside, yet hes still a project. If an NBA team wants to develop him and help round out his game, its not a risk, but a long-term investment. It would be an interesting choice, however thats something that Birch is not averse to. Jonathan Ogden Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . Alex Lewis Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Sam-Koch-Ravens-Jersey/. "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Tony Jefferson Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. Matt Judon Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. BOSTON -- Add another one to a list of key injuries for the New York Yankees. Yankees manager Joe Girardi expects leadoff hitter Brett Gardner will be out for a lengthy stretch and possibly the rest of the regular season. Girardi made the announcement before New York opened a three-game series with the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park on Friday night. Gardner left Thursday nights win in Baltimore with the injury, which Girardi said is a "Grade 1 strain in his rib cage." Hes batting .273 with eight homers and 52 RBIs and a big part of New Yorks injury-ravaged offence. "Hes going to be out a while," Girardi said. "Rib cages dont heal real quick. Its not like its just a few days. Is it possible it could be the rest of the year? Yeah." Its the latest in a season filled with injuries for the Yankees, who entered Friday one game back in the ALs wild card chase. "Im almost at the point where I dont think it surprises our guys anymore," Girardi said. "I dont want to diminish how important guys are to us, but weve kind of gotten used to it. A guy comes back, a guy goes down. Thats kind of how itss been all year long.dddddddddddd" Mark Teixeira was on the DL early in the year before being lost for the season with right wrist surgery. Derek Jeter, who missed most of the season recovering from left ankle surgery, was lost this week for the remainder of the season with soreness in the repaired ankle. Outfielder Curtis Granderson, infielder Eduardo Nunez, third baseman Alex Rodriguez and outfielder Jayson Nix are among a number that have missed significant time with injuries. "Its a big loss," said Girardi of Gardner. "You know weve had to overcome a lot through the course of this year. People are going to have to step up during his absence. Hes been really good for us. Hes been really good offensively, defensively and getting us off to good starts." But the Yankees still remain in the hunt. "Its a club that doesnt feel sorry for themselves," Girardi said. "They understand injuries are part of the game and you have to overcome them." Girardi said he hopes to use Gardner as a pinch-runner, but said it wont happen at least until the end of the next series in Toronto. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
i said. "Rib cages dont heal real quick.
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit