Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=f40fe8b2f5429efebcc58a87f5c71a68 profile.php?mode=register&sid=f40fe8b2f5429efebcc58a87f5c71a68 faq.php?sid=f40fe8b2f5429efebcc58a87f5c71a68 memberlist.php?sid=f40fe8b2f5429efebcc58a87f5c71a68 search.php?sid=f40fe8b2f5429efebcc58a87f5c71a68 index.php?sid=f40fe8b2f5429efebcc58a87f5c71a68

Foren-Übersicht » Server Security » o use a large range of ve
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
o use a large range of ve
BeitragVerfasst am: 27.01.2018 03:03 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

Swansea head coach Francesco Guidolin has signed a new two-year contract. The Italian joined the club in January when they were just two points above the relegation zone and has since guided them to 11th place in the Premier League.A board meeting was held at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday to discuss the 60-year-olds future and it has now been confirmed Guidolin will remain in the role. The Italian members of Guidolins backroom staff - Gabriele Ambrosetti and Diego Bortoluzzi - have also been offered new contracts. Francesco Guidolin has signed a new two-year deal with Swansea Im pleased to confirm that we have reached an agreement with Francesco on a new two-year contract, chairman Huw Jenkins told Swanseas official website.Francesco fully deserves the chance to continue his good work into the new campaign. He was prepared to come into the club at such a difficult time and put himself in a pressure situation with the club fighting for survival.He has achieved the goal of securing top-flight football for this club with plenty to spare and has earned the right to start afresh next season.Its going to be another challenge for everyone, but we are looking forward to seeing how far he can take this squad of players over a full season. Swansea beat West Ham 4-1 at the Boleyn Ground on Saturday There has obviously been a lot of speculation over recent weeks about a possible change of manager, but the board has been impressed with the way he has quietly gone about the job of improving performances and results since January.Jenkins later spoke to Sky Sports News HQ, where he explained further why the board felt Guidolin should be offered a new deal.The timing was right to make sure things are settling down well to make sure we can plan and get things right for the new season, to get Francesco signed up and to move things on, said Jenkins.We felt the clubs he worked for [in the past] were similar to Swansea. We are a smaller club in the Premier League challenging big clubs and he has done that well in Italy.We are looking forward to him having the full preparation of pre-season, to get everything prepared in the right way, and we can all look forward to the season ahead.There was a lot of speculation in the press as to whether we were talking to other managers.We had discussions, and Francesco is aware of that, but the decision to go down this route is the right one for the club.Jenkins also confirmed US investors looking to buy the club had no input into Guidolins appointment. Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins said improved performances persuaded them to offer Guidolin a new contract Guidolin said he was honoured to be given a new deal.It is an important day for me, and I am honoured to be given the chance to continue managing this wonderful club, he told Swanseas website.I came into the club at a difficult time, and it was my first experience of the Premier League. Now, I have the possibility to start my work at the beginning of a new season; something Im excited about.I would like to thank my players first of all, plus the staff and our fans. It was very emotional for me to hear them sing my name after the game at West Ham, and Ive had nothing but good wishes from everyone Ive met on the streets of Swansea.The possibility for me to work with them and for them again is very important to me. Its an honour, and I am grateful to the chairman and the board for giving me this opportunity.Swansea host Manchester City in their final match of the season on Saturday, when they will look to finish their campaign with three victories in a row, following their 3-1 win over Liverpool and Saturdays 4-1 victory against West Ham. Also See: Guidolin unsure over future West Ham 1-4 Swansea QUIZ: Old football grounds Get a £10 free bet! William Gholston Jersey . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Doug Martin Jersey . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Bryan-Anger-Buccaneers-Jersey/.com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Lee Roy Selmon Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. Davonte Lambert Jersey . - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B.DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Toronto opening day starter R.A. Dickey gave up six runs and seven hits over three innings in the Blue Jays 10-6 victory over the New York Yankees Wednesday. The knuckleballer struck out two and walked four in his final spring training start before Mondays opener at Tampa Bay. Kelly Johnson had a two-run single in the first. Dean Anna hit an RBI double and Carlos Beltran drove in a pair with a double during a four-run second that put New York up 6-0. Blue Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion got hit on the right lower arm by a pitch in the fifth and left the game. General manager Alex Anthopoulos said the first baseman has a bruise, but is fine. Derek Jeter walked, singled and lined out against Dickey. The Yankees captain was limited to 17 games last season after breaking his left ankle in the 2012 playoffs. JETER METER Jeter appears to be breaking out of his offensive funk. He singled in his final at-bat Tuesday, and is 7 for 49 (.143) overall. "We talked about it," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He hasnt played really in a year and a half. Timing is an issue, and its getting better every day. Hell have tomorrow off and then play the last two games." DICKEYS DOCKET Dickey was happy with his outing, despite the numbers. "Today was not a day about results," Dickey said. "What was paramount for me was to exercise my arm in a way where I felt good. I was able to use a large range of velocities and I mixed in pitches that I would never throw during the regular season. They put in their heads its another weapon that I might use on them later. So, I did exactly what I wanted to do." STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Manager John Gibbons announced that Drew Hutchison and Dustin McGowan haave made the starting rotation.dddddddddddd. Hutchison will start in Tuesdays game against the Rays. McGowan, who has battled shoulder problems since 2008, won the fifth starter spot and will pitch in the April 4th home opener with the Yankees. Yankees: Reliever Chris Leroux allowed two runs, including Brett Lawries second-inning solo homer, and five hits in three innings. He was hit in the leg by two infield singles in the third, but remained in the game. The Yankees will start lining up their rotation for the regular season Thursday when opening day starter CC Sabathia will pitch. No. 2 Hiroki Kuroda and No. 4 Masahiro Tanaka are scheduled to throw Friday, with No. 3 Ivan Nova taking the mound Saturday. Fifth starter Michael Pineda will start a minor league intrasquad game Sunday. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Shortstop Jose Reyes, who missed his fourth game due to left hamstring tightness, took on-field batting practice. "We expect him to be ready for opening day," Anthopoulos said. "He could DH Friday. Were going day to day with him and see how he feels." Yankees: Jacoby Ellsbury, out 1 1/2 weeks because of right calf tightness, played five innings in centre fielder during his second minor league game. He is expected to be ready for opening day. Designated hitter Alfonso Soriano played despite minor tightness in his right shoulder. MOVES Blue Jays: Josh Thole beat out Erik Kratz for the backup catcher spot and will catch Dickey opening day. "Im thrilled," Thole said. Its a big honour." Kratz was sent to the minor league camp. Outfielder Matt Tuiasosopo, claimed off waivers from Arizona last Friday, has been told that he will not make the opening day roster. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
o use a large range of ve
Foren-Übersicht » Server Security
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit