Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=bd230450d04c4adf3c18ceee8eff45b0 profile.php?mode=register&sid=bd230450d04c4adf3c18ceee8eff45b0 faq.php?sid=bd230450d04c4adf3c18ceee8eff45b0 memberlist.php?sid=bd230450d04c4adf3c18ceee8eff45b0 search.php?sid=bd230450d04c4adf3c18ceee8eff45b0 index.php?sid=bd230450d04c4adf3c18ceee8eff45b0

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » is no fun right now in a city that embra
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
is no fun right now in a city that embra
BeitragVerfasst am: 23.01.2018 07:10 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

LONDON -- Quick as can be, Usain Bolt is backtracking on his retirement plans. Less than three weeks ago, the Olympic champion said he planned to stop sprinting after the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics. But the Jamaican said on Thursday he was looking to extend his career by a year, meaning he could quit after the 2017 world championships in London. "I am definitely reconsidering," the 27-year-old Bolt said while in London on a book promotion tour. "I think my fans especially have really voiced their concern about me retiring. "They think I should carry on and so do my sponsors. I have discussed it with my coach and he says it is possible. We will see what happens but its on the cards that I will extend it by one more year." The 2020 Tokyo Olympics are not in his thoughts. "Its a long way away, but if I win the next Olympics I will have done everything I wanted to do in my career," Bolt said. "So there would be no reason to continue." Bolt won the 100, 200 and 4x100-meter relay at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and again at last years London Games. He won the same three golds at the 2009 worlds before repeating that feat in Moscow last month. One target still is to compete at the Commonwealth Games for the first time, with the 2014 games in Glasgow in his sights. "I have said to my coach that I would love to go to the Commonwealths," Bolt said. "Its something that I havent done before. Its up to him, but I have said to him that I want to be a part of it." Bolt told the BBC later Thursday that hed "probably" run only the 200 metres at the Commonwealth Games, should he enter. Mike Evans Jersey . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. Brent Grimes Jersey . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Ryan-Fitzpatrick-Jersey/.com) - Jahlil Okafor had 21 points, Tyus Jones scored 16 with 10 assists and No. Gerald McCoy Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Chris Godwin Jersey . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri.Join the conversation on our Facebook page. We will have regular interviews and features along with the latest health and lifestyle tips Jooin the conversation on our Facebook page.dddddddddddd We will have regular interviews and features along with the latest health and lifestyle tips Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
is no fun right now in a city that embra
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit