Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=f2da81dc5c391cb41330d49f29196ec0 profile.php?mode=register&sid=f2da81dc5c391cb41330d49f29196ec0 faq.php?sid=f2da81dc5c391cb41330d49f29196ec0 memberlist.php?sid=f2da81dc5c391cb41330d49f29196ec0 search.php?sid=f2da81dc5c391cb41330d49f29196ec0 index.php?sid=f2da81dc5c391cb41330d49f29196ec0

Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung » Pierre Rolland for third place, 22 seconds
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
Pierre Rolland for third place, 22 seconds
BeitragVerfasst am: 11.01.2018 07:40 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Jim Furyk was 10 shots worse and right where he wanted to be Saturday in the BMW Championship. One day after Furyk had a 12-under 59 to become the sixth player in PGA Tour history to shoot golfs magic number, he did enough right on the back nine at Conway Farms for a 69 and a one-shot lead over Steve Stricker. Furyk wasnt expecting another low round -- no one ever shot better than 68 on the PGA Tour following a 59. And while the three-putt bogey on his last hole was a setback, it didnt keep him from the only place he wanted to be. "The goal was to go out and shoot a good number today, get myself in position to win this golf tournament," Furyk said. "It could have been better out there. ... Obviously, I dropped that shot at 18, which Im disappointed. It was probably one of the easier holes of the day. But Ive got myself in good position, so rather than harp on the last hole, Id probably tend to want to think about tomorrow and what I have to do to try to win a golf tournament." It doesnt figure to be easy. For starters, Furyk has failed to convert at least a share of the 54-hole lead into a victory in his last four attempts, two of them at major championships. And there were plenty of stars lined up behind, including Tiger Woods. Stricker holed out from the 15th fairway for eagle on his way to a 64, putting him in the final group as he tries to win for the first time this year. Brandt Snedeker salvaged a sloppy day with a birdie on his last hole for a 71 and was two shots behind. Zach Johnson had a 69 and was another shot back. Woods was still fuming after being handed a two-shot penalty Friday when his ball appeared to shift as he was removing a twig near it before a shot from the woods. But he ran off six birdies in seven holes in the middle of his round to get within two shots. His momentum was slowed when he missed a 6-foot birdie putt on the par-5 14th hole, and then pulled his 3-wood into the water on the 15th and did well to make bogey. He had a 66. "I had a nice little run to at least get myself in there where I have a chance tomorrow," Woods said. Furyk was at 13-under 200. He cleared one mental battle by trying to put that 59 behind him and return his focus to the tournament. Now comes another mental battle that figures to be even tougher. Furyk has gone three years since he last won a tournament, and it hasnt been from a lack of opportunity. A playoff loss in Tampa Bay last year. The tee shot he hooked on the 16th hole at Olympic Club that ended his shot at the U.S. Open. A double bogey on the 18th hole at Firestone that cost him a wire-to-wire win. A share of the lead with Davis Love III at Sea Island last fall. Just last month, he had a one-shot lead going into the final round of the PGA Championship and was outplayed by Jason Dufner. "Its been three years. No one has to remind me of the Tour Championship in 10, and as Ive had some of the close calls last year, I definitely put some more pressure on myself," he said. "That will be part of the mental game and the mental aspect of it tomorrow, to go out there and stay in the moment and just play golf and not really worry about it. Ill play my best if Im focused on the task at hand, not on the results." There were low scores available Saturday, as Matt Kuchar showed with a 61 that he finished before the leaders even arrived at the course. And there was plenty of excitement. Hunter Mahan had a hole-in-one on the 17th to win a BMW i3 electric car. There were some bizarre moments, too, such as when Justin Rose was penalized by taking a practice swing behind his ball, only for a divot to hit the golf ball and move it. There also was a fan in the bleachers behind the 18th who was betting on players and being vocal about it, leading to an exchange with Johnson and Watney. Sergio Garcia played with Woods and didnt endure very much at all. It was their first time playing together since Garcia and Woods had a verbal spat at The Players Championship, which ended badly when Garcia jokingly said he would have Woods over for dinner during the U.S. Open and serve him fried chicken. In the suburbs north of Chicago, there was hardly any heckling beyond what is heard at a normal golf tournament in America. Furyk didnt make his first birdie until the seventh hole, but he made two more to get back into a rhythm and build a cushion. Why couldnt he produce another low round? "I think theres probably a mental battle to it," he said. "But youre not going to have many days like I played yesterday." David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., shot 71 and sits at 2 under in a tie for 26th, while Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., shot 72 and is 2 over in a tie for 41st. Of the five previous 59s on the PGA Tour, only two failed to win the tournament -- Chip Beck in the 1991 Las Vegas Invitational and Paul Goydos at the 2010 John Deere Classic. Beck had his 13-under 59 in the third round of a 90-hole tournament and tied for third. Goydos had his 12-under 59 in the opening round and was runner-up. Al Geiberger shot 13-under 59 in the second round of the 1977 Memphis Classic and went on to win. David Duval (13-under 59 at the 1999 Bob Hope Classic) and Stuart Appleby (11-under 59 at the 2010 Greenbrier Classic) shot their rounds on Sunday to win. Brooks Reed Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Ryan Schraeder Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/duke-riley-falcons-jersey-c-57/. The Blue Jays lost to the New York Yankees 3-1 Tuesday night, their seventh defeat in 10 games. Rasmus was put on the 15-day DL on May 15 because of a sore right hamstring. Hes hitting .222 with nine home runs and 19 RBIs. Derrick Coleman Jersey . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. Deion Sanders Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play.MONTECAMPIONE, Italy -- Fabio Aru of Italy claimed a solo victory on the tough uphill finish to Montecampione in the 15th stage of the Giro dItalia on Saturday for his first Grand Tour victory. Aru made his move with 2.5 kilometres (1.55 miles) remaining and finished 21 seconds ahead of Fabio Duarte. Nairo Quintana edged out Pierre Rolland for third place, 22 seconds behind. The 23-year-old Aru also cut into Rigoberto Urans overall lead and is now fourth -- 2 minutes, 24 seconds behind the Colombian. Uran extended his advantage over his closest challengers and is 1:03 ahead of Cadel Evans and 1:50 ahead of Rafal Majka. Victorias Ryder Hesjedal was ninth in Sundays leg, 1:13 behind Aru. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was 138th. Hesjedal, the winner of the 2012 Giro, is 11th overall, 6:44 behind Uran. Tuft is 166th. The previous two times a Giro stage has finished up Montecampione, the winner has gone on to claim the race. It was another stage dedicated to the late Marco Pantani, who had a memorable victory up to Montecampione on his way to winning the 1998 Giro. Pantani also went on to win the Tour de France that year. He was found dead in a hotel room on Valentines Day in 2004, and a coroner ruled he died from cocaine poisoning. The stage was mainly flat along the 225-kilometre (140-mile) route from Valdengo before the final long and steep climb.dddddddddddd The break of the day was formed of 12 riders and it had 10 minutes with 78 kilometres (48.5 miles) remaining, before the peloton -- driven by Nero Sottoli -- started to reel them in. The escapees had an advantage of 2:24 at the base of the climb, where Australian Adam Hansen was the first to make a move. He was joined first by Andre Cardoso and then Fabio Felline and Rodolfo Torres, as Julian Arredondo attacked from the peloton. They had less than a minute lead with 14.5 kilometres (9 miles) remaining. Arredondo took over the lead with Cardoso but the duo were caught and immediately passed by Philip Deignan, who had a 20-second advantage with 5 kilometres (3 miles) remaining. Rolland attacked and caught up with Deignan and the pair had an advantage of 36 seconds before Aru made his move, bringing Uran with him. Quintana and Duarte also attacked and the quartet caught the leading duo. Aru then attacked again, chased by Duarte, Quintana and Rolland as Uran dropped off, after deciding he couldnt keep up with the pace. Monday sees the third and final rest day of this years Giro before arguably its toughest stage, with the iconic climbs up the Stelvio and Gabbia -- weather permitting. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Pierre Rolland for third place, 22 seconds
Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit