Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
login.php?sid=9fb047f632c9fae24955007ea2f6f934 profile.php?mode=register&sid=9fb047f632c9fae24955007ea2f6f934 faq.php?sid=9fb047f632c9fae24955007ea2f6f934 memberlist.php?sid=9fb047f632c9fae24955007ea2f6f934 search.php?sid=9fb047f632c9fae24955007ea2f6f934 index.php?sid=9fb047f632c9fae24955007ea2f6f934

Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein » d went into its game Aug. 10 wit
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
d went into its game Aug. 10 wit
BeitragVerfasst am: 10.01.2018 04:48 Antworten mit Zitat

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss the American support of the World Cup, the passivity of NHL GMs, the clubhouse issues of Bryce Harper, and the career of the retired Alex Kovalev. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star: My thumb is up to American soccer fans, who have been much maligned over the years. Americans dont like soccer, people say - the same people, of course, year after year. Too little scoring, too much diving, too many ties, blah blah blah. Americans, the laziest critics have said for years, are too good for soccer. That typically mindless braying resurfaced during this World Cup, but a funny thing happened: it was overwhelmed by a tidal wave of support, of enjoyment, of commitment to a U.S. team that didnt have the most talent, but that rewarded its fans with everything it had. TV ratings? Through the roof. Online support? Inescapable. Americans embraced soccer, and it was so much fun. If they cant accept the metric system, they can at least love this. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is down to the passivity of NHL general managers, who are sometimes too polite for their own good. The GMs missed out on the opportunity to make an offer to restricted free agent PK Subban and now that Subban has filed for arbitration, his rights are protected by Montreal for the coming season. But if Im a GM, I would have made a monstrous offer to Subban, more than $10 million a year, and not just because he was the only game changing player available. I look at this two ways. If I throw huge money at Subban, I have a shot to get him - albeit its a long shot. And if Montreal matches, which is usually the way these things go, then Im messing up their payroll. Either way, I have nothing to lose. Even if the GMs dont agree. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is down to Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper, for more unwelcome Washington punditry. After missing 57 games following thumb surgery, the uber-talented 21-year-old returned this week full of enthusiasm and suggestions. He critiqued the batting order - he was hitting sixth - and, more tellingly, the personnel. Harper was in left field, not his preferred position of centre, implying that Denard Span, the Nats centre fielder, should have been on the bench. Great for clubhouse chemistry. In publicly slagging first-year manager Matt Williams lineup, the prodigy wasnt breaking one of baseballs murky unwritten rules. He was violating basic workplace etiquette. Everyone has bosses and co-workers, even Harper, the young and the restless. Dave Hodge, TSN: And my thumb is sideways - thats right sideways - to the hockey career of Alex Kovalev, who announced his retirement this week at age 41 after playing last season in Switzerland. Why is my thumb sideways? Well, because like a lot of people, I cant decide whether Kovalev had a great career or is one of the great underachievers in the sport of hockey. The term enigma is thrown around too loosely in sports, especially at Russian hockey players. But how else to describe a player would could appear to be the most talented of any in one game, and then invisible the next, a pattern that existed throughout his career. Fans and even Kovalevs teammates used to debate how hard he was trying on any given night. Which, more than anything he accomplished on the ice … seems destined to be what we remember about him most. Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Niklas Hjalmarsson Jersey . -- Max Gilbert captured his first pro victory at the Tour Championship of Canada. http://www.hockeycoyotesproshop.com/Coyotes-Derek-Stepan-Adidas-Jersey/. At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Antoine Vermette Jersey . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss. Antti Raanta Jersey . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality.ARLINGTON, Texas - The Oakland Athletics waited until the last day of the regular season to finally clinch their third consecutive playoff berth.Adam Dunns wait to make the post-season for the first time lasted much longer: 2,001 games over 14 seasons.Its what you work for your whole career, said Dunn, who was traded to Oakland from the Chicago White Sox on Aug. 31. I dont know how fair it is that I get to enjoy kind of the fruit of their labour, but beggars cant be choosers.Sonny Gray threw a six-hitter to win for the first time in five September starts, Josh Reddick had an RBI triple and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 4-0 Sunday to clinch the American Leagues second wild card.The As play the win-or-go-home wild-card game Tuesday night at Kansas City, which won five of the seven games in the season series against Oakland (88-74).Manager Bob Melvin stood in the middle of the clubhouse and gathered the team around him.Were in. Thats three in a row, he said before being showered with champagne and beer.After winning the AL West the past two seasons, the As finally got in this time after a prolonged slump.The As lost 30 of their previous 45 games before winning game No. 162.Now the pressures off, and now we just go out there and play, said Gray, the 24-year-old right-hander who struck out five with no walks in his second career complete-game shutout, both this season against Texas.That was a huge, said Jon Lester (16-11), the midseason addition who pitched in two World Series for Boston and will start will start the wild-card game. Thats one of the more impressive games Ive gotten to watch in a while.Dunns 2,001 career games with the As, White Sox, Cincinnati Arizona and Washington were the most by any active player before getting into the post-season. The 34-year-old slugger has said he plans to retire after this season when his contract is set to expire, and waived his no-trade clause for the White Sox to send him to the As less than a month ago.Dunn got doused repeatedly during the celebration, and at one point dived onto the already-soaked floor after encouraging shouts from his teammates, who then showered him again.I played scenarios of this day out in my head probably a thousand times, Dunn said. I just want to celebrate with this team.After winning the AL West title the past two seasons, Oakland went into its game Aug. 10 witth a 72-44 record that was the best in the majors.dddddddddddd That was good for a four-game lead in the AL West and an 11-game edge in the wild-card standings.Grey (14-10) was 12-3 at the end of July, but was 1-7 in his 11 previous starts before Sunday.Nick Martinez (5-12) finished his rookie season allowing two runs and four hits over 5 2-3 innings. He struck out two without a walk.Brandon Moss led off the Oakland second with a double to centre, and Reddick followed with a triple over the head of centre fielder Leonys Martin. Reddick scored on Stephen Vogts bloop single to make it 2-0. Jed Lowrie had a two-run single in the ninth.Texas had two runners on with no outs in the fifth after Tomas Telis doubled and Ryan Rua got an infield single on a ball that ricocheted off Grays left foot. Trainers checked on Gray, who then got out of the inning by striking out Luis Sardinas and getting Adam Rosales to ground into a double play.Oakland lost five of seven down the stretch to the Rangers, who finished 67-95 overall for their most losses since 99 in 1985. But they were 14-8 under interim manager Tim Bogar after Ron Washington resigned Sept. 5 for personal reasons.We played some really good teams down the stretch and we were pretty competitive and thats all I can ask out of my club, Bogar said. If you ask Oakland, I think theyll understand that they had to beat a pretty good team.UP NEXTAthletics: Lester (16-11 overall, 6-4 in 11 starts for Oakland) is set to start Tuesday night at Kansas City against James Shields.Rangers: For the first time in five seasons, the Rangers are done after 162 games. Next is the off-season, when the first order of business will be to determine if Bogar will be their manager next season.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: Melvin didnt even check with 3B Josh Donaldson before putting him in the lineup. Donaldson is still sore after awkwardly banging his left knee diving for a ball Friday night, but stayed in that game and played Saturday, when he homered and had a nice defensive play. There is a lot of character involved in that, Melvin said.Rangers: Texas used the disabled list 26 times this season for 21 different players who missed a combined 2,011 games. Among the players on the 60-day disabled list that will have to be added back to the 40-man roster are Prince Fielder, Yu Darvish and Shin-Soo Choo. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
d went into its game Aug. 10 wit
Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen