Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=283260a1b6519efb51c25b40dbe61c74 profile.php?mode=register&sid=283260a1b6519efb51c25b40dbe61c74 faq.php?sid=283260a1b6519efb51c25b40dbe61c74 memberlist.php?sid=283260a1b6519efb51c25b40dbe61c74 search.php?sid=283260a1b6519efb51c25b40dbe61c74 index.php?sid=283260a1b6519efb51c25b40dbe61c74

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » rdy added a sacrifice fly. Loughs RBI do
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
rdy added a sacrifice fly. Loughs RBI do
BeitragVerfasst am: 28.12.2017 07:00 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Every big shot Wisconsin needed, Frank Kaminsky hit. The 7-footer carried Wisconsin to the Final Four with 28 points, including six in overtime, as the Badgers defeated Arizona 64-63 in a physical West Region final Saturday night. Kaminsky had 11 rebounds and scored from inside and outside, including three 3-pointers, for the No. 2 seed Badgers (30-7). Its Wisconsins first Final Four appearance since 2000, and first for 69-year-old coach Bo Ryan, who earned his 704th career victory. "We want a national championship now," Kaminsky said. "We have made it to the opportunity to get there, so why not go get it?" Ryan had a long tradition of attending the Final Four as a spectator with his father, who died in August. "Today would have been my dads 90th birthday," he said. "I just thought Id throw that in." Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers joined the locker room celebration, telling the Badgers hed been following them all season. Kaminsky proved the only reliable scorer on a night when the rest of the Badgers disappeared offensively. Sam Dekker was 2 for 5, Ben Brust went 2 for 7, Traevon Jackson was 4 of 14 and Nigel Hayes was 2 of 8. "Their big guy really had a great game," Arizonas Nick Johnson said. "He raised his level." Johnson had the ball with a chance to win, but he missed a shot that launched just after the buzzer for Arizona (33-5), the top-seeded team that has yet to win a West Region final in Anaheim in four tries. Johnson led the Wildcats with 16 points, and Aaron Gordon had 18 rebounds in the relentlessly physical game. It was the record-tying seventh OT game of this years tournament. Johnson stood with his hands on his hips, staring straight ahead, while Kaminsky and the rest of the Badgers rushed to celebrate. "I wish I would have taken one less dribble, get the shot off, give us a little chance," Johnson said. Jackson added 10 points for the Badgers, and Kaminsky was chosen as most outstanding player of the West Region, part of a breakout season for the junior with the deadpan sense of humour. "They tell me hes funnier that he used to be, and his eyes are more wide open now," Ryan said. "If you see him sitting sometimes you think, Oh, look, Franks asleep. Hes not asleep. But hes got that sleepy look." Kaleb Tarczewski scored 12 points and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson had 10 points for the Wildcats, who were trying to get coach Sean Miller to the Final Four for his first time. Instead, Miller was sent to the sidelines on the same day his younger brother Archies Dayton Flyers lost to Florida in the South Region final. "When you lose, its like a car crashes," Miller said. "Its just -- youre done." The first 40 minutes were a back-and-forth struggle between the only 1-2 seeds remaining in the regionals, with neither team leading by more than three points over the final 12:09 of regulation. Overtime was even more dramatic, with Arizona having an answer for just about everything Wisconsin did. Brust hit a 3-pointer to put the Badgers up at the start of the extra session; Gordon answered with a 3 to tie it up again at 57. Kaminsky scored inside and Gordon dunked at the other end for another tie. Kaminskys jumper and a free throw by Josh Gasser gave Wisconsin a 62-59 lead. Tarczewskis two free throws and Jordin Mayes tip-in drew the Wildcats to 64-63 with 58 seconds left. T. J. McConnells jumper missed, but Arizona got the offensive rebound and found Johnson, who missed and got called for the push-off on Gasser with 3 seconds left. "I thought it was a really, really tough call," Miller said. "Im going to stop there. Ive already been fined." Wisconsin inbounded on the baseline, and a scramble ensued in front of Arizonas bench with 2 seconds left. The initial call gave the ball to the Badgers. The referees viewed replays for several minutes before deciding Wisconsin touched the ball last. "It was the longest minutes of my life," Hayes said. Ryan said, "Mainly we spent most of it knowing that it wasnt going to be our ball." That call set up the final play, with Pac-12 player of the year Johnson unable to bail out the Wildcats. "I knew he wasnt going to pass it with only two seconds on the clock," Gasser said. "It was a good battle out there, and fortunately, he didnt make a play there." Cameron Sutton Jersey . The New York State Supreme Court only partially dismissed the lawsuit, meaning the case could be headed for trial. The tour announced a year ago that Singh would be suspended for saying in a Sports Illustrated story that he took deer antler spray, which was believed to contain the banned substance IGF-1. Hines Ward Jersey . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-Mike-Mitchell-Jersey/. Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. Roosevelt Nix Jersey . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League. Dermontti Dawson Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. BOSTON -- Dustin Pedroia started fast, stopped and then raced home with the winning run. It certainly was an adventurous way to end a game. Pedroia scored from third on left fielder David Loughs throwing error with two outs in the ninth inning, lifting the Boston Red Sox to a 6-5 comback win over Baltimore Orioles on Sunday night. "I was a little nervous when he threw it that I was going to be out at third, so there was a lot going on," Pedroia said. "All their outfielders have great arms, so you have to get a great jump for situations like that. We just lucked out." Pedroia opened the ninth with a replay-reviewed double off the top of the Green Monster against Brian Matusz (1-1). With the crowd chanting "Home Run! Home Run!" The ruling was the "call stands" after a 2 minute, 2 second delay. A fan had reached over just at the line at the top to touch the ball, and replays appeared inconclusive. Pedroia advanced on a wild pitch and, after David Ortiz was intentionally walked, Darren ODay hit Mike Napoli on the left knee to load the bases. Pinch hitter Mike Carp hit a liner to left, setting off the game-ending play. Pedroia tagged and broke down the line, but headed back. Loughs throw was wide of the plate and bounced around as Pedroia raced home. "He was going in circles," Carp said of Pedroias route. "He was running around. The only thing that matters is we got the win." Jonny Gomes hit a three-run homer for the Red Sox, who overcame a 5-0 deficit. It was an emotional win on a night when the Red Sox had a moving pregame ceremony for victims of Boston Marathon bombings before the game. Just over a year ago, three were killed and over 260 injured when two bombs went off near the finish line. "I think it really sunk in how much its been a year down the road," Gomes said. The ceremony also honoured first responders, runners and volunteers of the marathon. The family of Lu Lingzi, a Boston University graduate student from China that was killed in the bombings, made their first ever visit to Fenway Park and closed the ceremony with the traditional "Play Ball!" chant before the Red Sox took the field. Adam Jones had three singles and a double, and Nelson Cruz hit a solo homer to spark a three-run first for the Orioles. Boston can take three of four when the series concludes withh Mondays traditional 11 a.dddddddddddd. Patriots Day start. Orioles manager Buck Showalter and a few players had a lengthy discussion with the umpiring crew before the teams left the field. "Theyve got some really strange things you cant appeal," Showalter said of the play, saying he was wondering if all the runners had tagged. "David made a heck of a play there at the end, just threw it a little wildly." Edward Mujica (1-1) got one out for the win. The Orioles had a runner on third with one out in the ninth, but Andrew Miller got one out and Mujica fanned Lough. Baltimore had built a 5-0 lead in the sixth against Boston starter Jake Peavy, who was roughed up for 10 hits in 5 2-3 innings. Ubaldo Jimenez had his best start since signing a big free agent contract with Baltimore, pitching five shutout innings before being chased on Gomes three-run homer in the sixth. The Red Sox then tied it against reliever Zach Britton in the seventh. Ortizs RBI single cut it to 5-4 before Jonathan Schoop, who moved from second to third that inning, bounced a throw home for an error attempting a force at the plate on a bases-loaded grounder. It allowed the tying run to score. Shortstop Ryan Flaherty, who started the game at third but moved over when J.J. Hardy left in the top of the inning with a strained right hamstring, dropped a throw at second for an error on an attempted force. "I dropped the ball. Didnt turn the double play like I should have," Flaherty said. "Thats the way the rule is. I didnt turn the double play like I should have." Jimenez, who signed to a $50-million, 4-year deal, had allowed at least four runs in each of his first three starts. He gave up three on four hits, walked three and fanned five. Peavy had held opponents to two or fewer runs in all of his first three starts. Cruz, the second batter, hit the first pitch into the seats above the Monster. Matt Wieters had an RBI single and Hardy added a sacrifice fly. Loughs RBI double made it 4-0 in the fifth and Jones run-scoring single chased Peavy. Jimenez, who entered 1-3 with a 10.27 ERA in five career starts versus Boston, held the Red Sox hitless until Gomes two-out double in the fourth. NOTES: Right-hander Clay Buchholz (0-1, 5.51 ERA) goes for the Red Sox against left-hander Wei-Yin Chen (2-1, 4.76) on Monday. 00:01ET 21-04-14 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
rdy added a sacrifice fly. Loughs RBI do
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit