Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
login.php?sid=90cd1c1867229424a2e5d369828eac36 profile.php?mode=register&sid=90cd1c1867229424a2e5d369828eac36 faq.php?sid=90cd1c1867229424a2e5d369828eac36 memberlist.php?sid=90cd1c1867229424a2e5d369828eac36 search.php?sid=90cd1c1867229424a2e5d369828eac36 index.php?sid=90cd1c1867229424a2e5d369828eac36

Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein » . The Orange, who also started 2011-
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
. The Orange, who also started 2011-
BeitragVerfasst am: 12.12.2017 07:22 Antworten mit Zitat

Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - When youre sitting next to Olivia Munn, its hard to imagine wanting to be anywhere else but Aaron Rodgers was a little antsy at Phoenixs Symphony Hall on Saturday night. The Packers star was about to receive his second NFL MVP award and his drop- dead gorgeous girlfriend was by his side yet he would have preferred to be at The Arizona Grand Hotel sequestered away from everyone while preparing to play in Super Bowl XLIX. You know, Id rather be at the hotel right now waiting to play (Sunday). But this is a great, great night, Rodgers said. Rodgers, who also won the award in 2011, garnered 31 of the 50 available votes from a nationwide media panel, beating out Houston Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt to win the award. Watt was a unanimous pick as Defensive Player of the Year after a dominant season, and received 13 nods -- the most for any defensive player since the number of voters for the MVP was reduced to 50 in 1999. Other vote getters were Dallas teammates Tony Romo (two) and DeMarco Murray (two), Patriots QB Tom Brady (one) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (one). Its tough (for Watt), to be honest with you, Rodgers admitted. He knows this - its an offensive-geared league and a quarterback or a running back usually wins this award. So its going to be tough, but I think if anybody could do it, its him. Rodgers, 31, guided the Packers to a 12-4 record and an appearance in the NFC Championship game before imploding late against Seattle. He completed 341-of-520 passes for 4,381 yards and 38 touchdowns with just five interceptions for a 112.2 passer rating but a late-season calf injury hampered him and could have cost the Packers a spot in the big game. Rodgers TD-to-INT ratio was the fifth-best single-season mark in NFL history and second best among quarterbacks with at least 30 touchdown passes, trailing only Bradys 36-touchdown, four-interception performance in the 2010 season. I mean, so much has to come together for (reaching the Super Bowl) to happen, he said. It was a tough year, injury-wise. I had the unathletic hamstring and calf pulls, and just dealing with those. My training staff and my acupuncturist and my massage therapist deserve a lot of credit for getting me back on the field. But it was tough; it was a tough grind to get through it, but thats what we do as players. Nobodys healthy at the end of the season, and we all put our bodies on the line every week for our teammates. Rodgers is just the ninth player in NFL history to win multiple MVP awards, joining, among others, former teammate Brett Favre, a three-time winner, and Peyton Manning, who has a record five MVPs and presented A-Rod with his award on the NFL Honors telecast. Thats a great list, Rodgers said. To be mentioned with those guys is an honor, and like I said up there with Peyton (Manning), You set the gold standard. He and Tom Brady, as far as quarterback play in my generation. Peytons won it five times; I mean, thats incredible. But twice, it feels great. It just means that theres been some consistent play. Thats what I pride myself on - a consistent approach every week and a good preparation and making the plays that my teammates expect me to make. Meanwhile, Rodgers keeps adding to Green Bays history of MVPs at the QB position, which is now six when you include Bart Starrs honor in 1966. I think it cant help but sink in when you play for the Packers, Rodgers said. And when you live in Green Bay, you know about the (Vince) Lombardi years and Bart Starr and all the guys that made those teams special, and youd like to be a part of something special yourself and hopefully we can keep it going. So, how about back-to-back MVPs in 2015? Peytons given me my MVP twice, Rodgers said. So hopefully hes up there (presenting) next year and Im not. Wojciech Szczesny Jersey . When New Zealand finally held on for an 8-7 win, France No. 8 Imanol Harinordoquy collapsed to the ground, having given every drop of energy he could muster, and lay prone as All Blacks danced around him in celebration. Few critics had given France any chance, but coach Marc Lievremonts team rallied from 8-0 down and came within one kick of taking the lead with 15 minutes remaining, only for flyhalf Francois Trinh-Ducs 49-meter effort to drift wide. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Tomas-Rosicky-Arsenal-Jersey/. For Sweed, a second round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2008, this will be his second go around in the CFL after previously having spent time with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Mikel Arteta Jersey . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. Emiliano Martinez Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet.BOSTON -- Playing a home game with an arena nearly half-filled with chanting fans of the visiting team didnt seem to faze Boston College for most of the game. Trevor Cooney scored 21 points, Jerami Grant added 16 and No. 2 Syracuse fought off the pesky Eagles for a 69-59 victory Monday night. Boston College, which struggled through a rough non-conference schedule, led the Orange with just over 10 minutes to play. "I think they have great hope in that locker room," BC coach Steve Donahue said of his team. "Is there confidence? Its getting there. Theres not despair, not discouragement. Theres a lot of hope and theyre proud to play for each other." C.J. Fair and Tyler Ennis both had 12 points for the Orange (17-0, 4-0 Atlantic Coast Conference). Grant added eight rebounds for Syracuse, one of four unbeaten teams in Division I. Syracuses size just proved to be too much for BC, which was missing starting centre Dennis Clifford, who rolled his ankle in warmups. He has played just two games this season battling soreness in both knees. Lonnie Jackson scored 18 points -- all on 3-pointers -- for the Eagles (5-12, 1-3), Ryan Anderson had 14 and Olivier Hanlan finished with 13 points and six assists. Mainly behind Jackson, who was 6 of 9, BC went 9 for 21 from 3-point range, but that magic ran out when the Orange tightened up their famed 2-3 zone down the stretch. "We knew he could shoot from the last game, we just couldnt find him," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said. Jackson nailed a 3-pointer late Saturday to give BC a win at Virginia Tech. Midway into the first half, the Syracuse fans broke into a chant of Lets Go Orange, and Cooney had three breakaway dunks off turnovers -- two coming off his steals -- as they took a 32-23 lead with 2 1-2 minutes left in the half. It looked like they were ready to break the game open.dddddddddddd But the Eagles rallied to start the second half. "Even after we kind of collapsed in the first half, we bounced back and played great basketball," Donahue said. The Orange, who also started 2011-12 by winning their first 17 games, outrebounded Boston College 28-24, collecting half on the offensive glass, which helped them pull away for the win. Trailing 51-46 with just over 10 minutes to play, the Orange started take advantage of their size inside during a 16-1 run over the ensuing 3 1-2 minutes. Grant had a dunk and conventional three-point play. Cooney scored on a putback on the third offensive rebound and nailed a 3 from the right wing, capping the run. Following Hanlans two free throws, Baye Moussa Keita had a one-handed putback slam, making it 60-51 with 6:01 left. The Eagles were never closer than six points the rest of the way. Jacksons sixth 3-pointer of the game, coming off Joe Rahons long arcing pass over a double-team from corner to corner, had given BC a 50-44 lead with 11:56 left. But, after that shot, the Eagles went 11:12 without a field goal, turning the ball over on a handful of trips, before Eddie Odio had a dunk in the closing minute. The Eagles, who trailed 32-30 at halftime, opened the second half by outscoring the Orange 15-3 to take a 45-37 lead on Andersons dunk with just under 16 minutes to play. BC ran plays through the lower part of Syracuses zone that led to consecutive 3-pointers from the right corner by Jackson and Rahon before Anderson collected a feed inside for his dunk. The Eagles scored the final seven points of the first half, with Jacksons third 3-pointer triggering the run. It was the first time the schools -- both charter members of the Big East -- met as members of the ACC. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
. The Orange, who also started 2011-
Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen