Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=f58fe2dfc9398ecab84c4219722e986b profile.php?mode=register&sid=f58fe2dfc9398ecab84c4219722e986b faq.php?sid=f58fe2dfc9398ecab84c4219722e986b memberlist.php?sid=f58fe2dfc9398ecab84c4219722e986b search.php?sid=f58fe2dfc9398ecab84c4219722e986b index.php?sid=f58fe2dfc9398ecab84c4219722e986b

Foren-Übersicht » Software » I am playing a wow classic gold private server
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
I am playing a wow classic gold private server
BeitragVerfasst am: 13.08.2019 08:39 Antworten mit Zitat
Rskingdom

Your answer was respected by me until I saw you calling pve players pussies. Myself and I play wow classic gold just and am a hardcore raider. After I am playing a wow classic gold private server I do a lot of pvp battleground myself. I can tell by your mindset you probably think you are really cool for enjoying something or a server and makes you better Get your head out of your ass and quit talking about what other people do... despise seeing unwanted individuals exactly like you.

Everything in this post is protecting PVE servers you anger on me and since I've got an opinion? You're the person that has to pull on your mind. I have a right to an opinion, since that's my view just as I'll call folks on RP servers weirdos. Actually. I'm not calling the people on RP servers PvPers and raiders when I telephone them weirdos. Its just my OPINION. If you violated, anyways, I really do apologize.

If you find a lot of these guides, they dismiss particular abilities entirely because such since they are'situational' - just useful in certain scenarios, which can be averted. You select whatever role playstyle you enjoy and can do whatever you 20, if you aren't out to juice best for your personality. I enjoy all about the immersion: character and world. Totally intend on doing retard paladin (even got name selected by Thalidin) on a pvp server. And additionally an Elf Druid main again just because Teldrassil is indeed amazing (which has a feel as a pve server anyway ). Horde have cities, except undead, which possess an unbelievable start zone, and got ta be perfect for rogues, priests and warlocks. Class or talent deficiencies am racials, like eating corpses can help fill. Not all only about usefulness for raid groups 2_EXTENSIONtly, that is carrying dps struggle and a patchwerk stand is for attempting to calculate dps for a course in the Naxx grade a horrible idea, wouldnt you agree? Bosses arent goal dummies. It's possible to test for all classes from parses of clears, if you want to observe a courses average dps to get Naxx 40. However, this movie is a poor example. That is exactly what this movie is currently doing. No Hunters likely to have buy classic wow gold this perfect uptime and situation in many of Naxx boss battles.

Foren-Übersicht » Software
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit