Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=abfed99b31a0e101c60137e1bb32fd86 profile.php?mode=register&sid=abfed99b31a0e101c60137e1bb32fd86 faq.php?sid=abfed99b31a0e101c60137e1bb32fd86 memberlist.php?sid=abfed99b31a0e101c60137e1bb32fd86 search.php?sid=abfed99b31a0e101c60137e1bb32fd86 index.php?sid=abfed99b31a0e101c60137e1bb32fd86

Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein » Hey, a million thanks to Southern Norseman
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
Hey, a million thanks to Southern Norseman
BeitragVerfasst am: 07.12.2018 08:19 Antworten mit Zitat
huangjian123

Happy Tuesday http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-mike-remmers-jersey , everyone! for posting yesterday’s thread (and to Rob for notifying me). I had the day off, and it didn’t dawn on me that it was Monday and that I needed to post the thread. Senility has its drawbacks, thanks for covering.Around the DN since our last open thread:Lucas Ailport has an interesting question: Which divisional opponent do you have the most respect for?Chris points out the obvious (because there are some who are unaware of the obvious at times) that the University of Alabama couldn’t beat an NFL team. Stephen Weatherly and Jalyn Holmes exercised with troops at Camp Ripley. Believe it or not.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:At Vikings.com, John DeFilippo sat down with PA on “Vikings Game Plan”, Ameer Abdullah talks about his new role and his excitement in becoming a Viking, and there are lots more interviews and highlights to sift through in the media vault.Alan Page will be honored with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, per the USA Today.Hue Jackson is heading back to Cincinatti, he is expected to join the Bengals coaching staff, per NFL.com.We come to today’s media selection:I dunno, I’ve got nothin’. Here’s one from back in my high sAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-sheldon-richardson-jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the Rocky Mountain oysters.Wednesday Open Thread: October 10, 2018 A very merry hump day to you all!We’re half-way through the week, and if you’re anything like me, you’re eager to see the Vikes get back on the field. I hope to see them build off of Sunday’s win, and see the defenses continue to come around and be a dominant force once again. The run game showed a faint pulse on Sunday, but there is a lot of room for them to improve. Getting Dalvin Cook back to 100% will be huge http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-andrew-sendejo-jersey , but the O line has to step up and create some gaps for the running backs to hit. Play one game at a time, improve every week, and then get REALLY hot going into the playoffs.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted brought us our latest installment of Zim Tzu, and Zim is ruffling some feathers this week. Coincidentally, I hope to be ruffling some pheasant feathers this weekend.Chris has your Minnesota Vikings Power Rankings Roundup for week five.The team drew inspiration from a local source prior to leaving for Sunday’s game in Philly, per Chris.Chris shared a next-gen stat on Linval Joseph’s touchdown, and it’s pretty dang impressive. I really wish someone would have been in front of him and tried to tackle him, just to see what would happen. They’d probably be still trying to dig the poor guy out of the ground......or turf.....or whatever they use in that stadium.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:At Vikings.com, see Wobby open the Pick Six Mailbag, check out Beyond the Gridiron as they look back at the 1987 Vikings, and there’s plenty more traffic to sift through in the media vault.FoxSports has the snap counts form Sunday, and Mike Hughes didn’t miss a defensive snap.Antonio Brown is good at catching footballs, he’s also good at throwing........furniture.......and other household items..........off of a balcony. Unlike catching footballs White Danielle Hunter Jersey , he isn’t being paid for throwing the items, he’s being sued for doing so , per NFL.com. I’d go back to catching and being paid, instead of throwing and being sued, but that’s just me.They say everyone likes to get flowers. Well, they’re wrong. The Giants don’t, they released Flowers, and that was after getting him in the first round in 2015, to the dismay of Giants fans, per the Sporting News. Cue the ‘pick ‘em up!’ gif.We come to today’s media selection:This song popped in my head yesterday afternoon as kiddo and I were building cool things with legos. It wouldn’t get out of my head, which annoyed me, so I sang the song, which annoyed kiddo White Brett Jones Jersey , and now I’ll play it, so it can annoy you. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.

Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit