Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=2c1ae524480ec20c0226efc4b8631064 profile.php?mode=register&sid=2c1ae524480ec20c0226efc4b8631064 faq.php?sid=2c1ae524480ec20c0226efc4b8631064 memberlist.php?sid=2c1ae524480ec20c0226efc4b8631064 search.php?sid=2c1ae524480ec20c0226efc4b8631064 index.php?sid=2c1ae524480ec20c0226efc4b8631064

Foren-Übersicht » Netzwerktechnik » What Does A Reasonable Current-Gen Version Look Like?
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
What Does A Reasonable Current-Gen Version Look Like?
BeitragVerfasst am: 08.04.2021 09:00 Antworten mit Zitat
Dingbest

After all, the 2020 NBA Draft nor free agency won't have occurred by the time current-gen NBA 2K21 is published. In reality, the 2019-20 NBA season won't even be carried out. Due to MT NBA 2K21 all these items, anyone anticipating as large of an effort as we normally see from an yearly 2K release is very likely to be let down. All logic points to 2K rescue all or almost all of its ammunition on the next-gen versions. Nevertheless, what does a suitable current-gen release seem like for 2K? I have some thoughts.

As we've seen from the gameplay trailer that released last month, the graphics will be almost identical, if not equal to NBA 2K20. While this might be an issue for some, I am fine with this bit of stagnation. There are two reasons: first, I believe we have already seen this generation of consoled pushed into their graphical limitation. It's not going to get far better on PS4 and XB1 than that which we see here. Second, it might be foolish to presume 2K would love to invest in improving the item visually when they stand to profit from providing a next-gen version that will be hyped up mainly because of how amazing it seems. 2K and every other manufacturer of annual sports video games may need the gap between present and next-gen to be somewhat evident from a visual standpoint. As a customer, I'm fine with that strategy.

Soundtracks are cool and all, but quite frankly, I fight to see the authentic long-term worth in investing a lot into this component of a game. Nevertheless, we've seen the soundtrack that will be in the game and based upon your personal tastes, you are either elated, frustrated, or could care less about the songs contained. I'm good with what is coming on this front, as far as commentary, I can await the next-gen versions for a significant leap in this region. Some really cool things could be done in order to make what is already good opinion in the game even better.

Here is part of where 2K and EA should really bring the heat. I'm not necessarily speaking about delivering fresh modes. Again, that's next-gen can wow us. For example, I've already stated that with no salary cap feature in MyTeam, I am most likely not going to Cheap NBA 2K21 MT give that aspect of the game much of my period this year. To a lesser degree, however comparable, the same can be said for a draft attribute. Madden, FIFA, MLB The Show, and the NHL show have excellent versions of this concept in their collector modes.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
What Does A Reasonable Current-Gen Version Look Like?
Foren-Übersicht » Netzwerktechnik
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit