Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=e7f748608a13c7b3d28f2db990c8fe70 profile.php?mode=register&sid=e7f748608a13c7b3d28f2db990c8fe70 faq.php?sid=e7f748608a13c7b3d28f2db990c8fe70 memberlist.php?sid=e7f748608a13c7b3d28f2db990c8fe70 search.php?sid=e7f748608a13c7b3d28f2db990c8fe70 index.php?sid=e7f748608a13c7b3d28f2db990c8fe70

Foren-Übersicht » Server Security » onton Sun that if the Oilers had a pr
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
onton Sun that if the Oilers had a pr
BeitragVerfasst am: 29.01.2018 07:23 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

SEATTLE -- Making his first big league start at first base and just his third appearance in the majors in nearly 13 months, Jesus Montero made strides in proving that he belongs with the Seattle Mariners. Montero hit his first big league home run in more than a year, played error-free in the field and helped the Mariners sweep a two-game set over the San Diego Padres with a 6-1 victory Tuesday. The former top catching prospect was suspended 50 games for his connection to the Biogenesis performance-enhancing drug investigation last year and began the season at Triple-A Tacoma. "I really appreciate the opportunity that the Mariners are giving me again," Montero said. "Its really hard for me, what I was going through last year -- very tough year. Little by little, was in Triple-A working hard to be here and they gave me an opportunity again, and I feel really happy that they were paying attention to me. Now Im here. "I just want to appreciate that opportunity that they give me again and I want to just help them, help them to win." Montero, who said he was using a heavier bat than usual as he normally does against left-handers, showed the power that has made him a top prospect by reaching out of the zone to pull a low pitch for a two-run homer to left in the second and give the Mariners a 2-1 lead. The two runs would prove to be enough for starter Roenis Elias, who pitched seven strong innings. Elias (6-5) allowed three hits and struck out six without a walk while facing the minimum in five innings. After failing to win a game for nearly a month, Elias has won three of his last four. The only mistake Elias made turned into a solo home run by Rene Rivera in the second. "It was a good day for me," Elias said through an interpreter. "I had control of it and went out and did what I was capable of doing. Thank God it worked out well for us." "He has a good, live, young arm," San Diego manager Bud Black said. "He threw some secondary pitches as the game went on when he was behind the count, which I think helped him." Robinson Cano added two more insurance runs in the fifth with his fourth home run of the season to give the Mariners a 4-1 lead and it was enough to chase San Diego starter Eric Stults. Stults (2-9) allowed four runs, six hits and a walk. The left-hander struck out five, but had trouble finding the strike zone consistently and needed a season-high 102 pitches. The Padres bullpen was unable to keep the game close, as reliever Tim Stauffer loaded the bases and then gave up a two-run double to Kyle Seager. The Seattle third baseman leads the team with 47 RBIs, the most by a Mariner through 71 games since Raul Ibanez had 49 in 2007. The Padres have scored two runs or less 10 times in the last 15 games and have recorded four hits or less 13 times this season. NOTES: The teams travel to San Diego for another two-game set. Seattle RHP Felix Hernandez and San Diego RHP Andrew Cashner are slated to pitch in the opener on Wednesday. ... Black said INF Jedd Gyorko (plantar fasciitis) is not close to returning from the 15-day DL, despite being eligible to be reinstated on Friday. Gyorko, though, may be able to shed his walking boot on Friday. Dwight Gooden Jersey . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home. Tim Tebow Jersey . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/gary-carter-mets-jersey/. -- League scoring leader Anthony Mantha had two goals and two assists to lead the Val-dOr Foreurs over the Blainville-Boisbriand Phoenix 6-3 on Wednesay in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Wednesday. Custom New York Mets Jerseys . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. Juan Lagares Jersey . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima.Nail Yakupov feels hes being treated unfairly by the Edmonton Oilers and thinks he deserves more playing time. "I just want to help, just want to have fun, just want to play," Yakupov told reporters on Tuesday. The first overall pick from 2012 added that head coach Dallas Eakins doesnt trust him and something needs to be done. While Yakupovs agent Igor Larionov told The Edmonton Sun that if the Oilers had a problem with his client, he would be open to a trade, the 20-year-old said he was committed to Edmonton. "I just want to help my team win every game," Yakupov said, adding it is hard watching from the bench. "I love this city and I want to play for this team." Eakins told reporters on Tuesday that hes liked Yakupovs effort as of late and understands his frustration, but said all of his players must earn their ice time. "I like the kid," he said. "Hes a passionate kid who works hard and still has a lot to learn about the game." Larionov still plans to meet with team braass - including Eakins - to discuss Yakupovs role with the team.dddddddddddd "Many players who are 20 go through periods of not getting points and not playing their best hockey," Larionov told The Edmonton Sun. "Nail needs to go out and play his normal game and at the same time work on improving all areas of his game. "It would be a shame after 16 games he wasnt getting that kind of support. The kid needs a break, needs to be able to do his thing. He needs to play 18 minutes and get his power play time. The defence will come." Eakins essentially ruled out trading the winger last week. "Nail Yakupov is not being shopped, hes not going anywhere," Eakins told The Edmonton Journal. "I wanted him to hear that from me, to look in my eyes, and let him know were attached at the hip. Were going to make him a better player and its ok to struggle." After scoring 17 goals and 31 points in 48 games his rookie season, Yakupov has been held to just two goals and four points through 17 games this year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
onton Sun that if the Oilers had a pr
Foren-Übersicht » Server Security
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit