Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=9b03ada1cce29897db629a51328330a8 profile.php?mode=register&sid=9b03ada1cce29897db629a51328330a8 faq.php?sid=9b03ada1cce29897db629a51328330a8 memberlist.php?sid=9b03ada1cce29897db629a51328330a8 search.php?sid=9b03ada1cce29897db629a51328330a8 index.php?sid=9b03ada1cce29897db629a51328330a8

Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein » elphias best chance in the closing momen
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
elphias best chance in the closing momen
BeitragVerfasst am: 25.01.2018 05:22 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

LAKE FOREST, Ill. - Bears offensive co-ordinator Aaron Kromer called it a case of speaking out of turn and his reeling team is making every attempt to push his public criticism of quarterback Jay Cutler into the past.Kromer admitted Friday that he asked for the forgiveness of players and other coaches Monday while apologizing to them for remarks he made to an NFL Network reporter that were critical of Cutler and the offence. In the report, Kromer complained that Cutler was unable to get out of running plays with audible play calls. The story suggested the Bears have buyers remorse after signing Cutler to a contract extension before the season, but Kromer said in his apology to the team that he never mentioned any buyers remorse.I just want to say I made a very poor decision talking about things outside the building and I admit that and cant take that back, Kromer said. But I recognize that I made a mistake. When I did, instantly (I) went right to the offensive unit, our unit, our group, and apologized to the offence as well as apologized to Jay in front of the offence that he was singled out in the situation.I wish I wouldnt have made that mistake. Its happened, and were a group and a unit. We worked it out together.Cutler called it a dead issue after the apology, and doubted it would affect the way the team prepares for Mondays game with the New Orleans Saints or the two other remaining games.I wasnt angry at him, Cutler said. The way that he talked to us and approached the issue, I think it kind of cleared the air a little bit with everybody. I want to play better, the offensive line wants to play better, the receivers want to play better. We all want to play better on offence and thats the main issue.The apology did surprise Cutler, though.I think not so much that it happened, but that he stepped in front of us and apologized; he was owning up to it, he said. Because like I said, everyone has made mistakes and said things in the media and said things to other players in passing that we regret, but not many of us step up in front of everybody and apologize and own it the way he did. I think we left that meeting in a better place than we started.Kromer never considered resigning over his comments, and Bears coach Marc Trestman said he never considered firing Kromer. He wouldnt say whether he fined Kromer over the incident.We dont like what happened, Trestman said. Were disappointed in what happened. Im disappointed in what happened. But this is an opportunity for you to work through something like this. And were doing that internally.The Bears are 5-8 and at the bottom of the NFC North. They will miss the playoffs for the seventh time in the past eight seasons.The seven-year deal for Cutler is reportedly worth nearly $18 million per year over the first three years and included at least $50 million guaranteed. The idea of the Bears having buyers remorse came up when wide receiver Brandon Marshall said he could understand if the team had some after the failure of the offence to play consistently well.The discussion doesnt bother Cutler, who has a league-high 21 turnovers.Stuff like that, when youre 5-8, thats going to happen, he said. When you just got paid a big contract and youre a quarterback, thats part of the deal, part of the job. To say it doesnt affect me, I dont know if thats true or not. Im human just like everybody else. I hear about it, but at the end of the day, Ive got to worry about the Saints, just keep trying to improve this team. If I play better, that will just give us a better chance to win.Marshall is done for the season with a rib injury and lung injury suffered against Dallas last week. Cutler said he could understand Marshalls comments to some extent.I know Brandon is frustrated with his production, where the team is, and rightfully so, Cutler said. Were all frustrated right now. Whenever he does get back, I hope that he will help the offence get back on track. Tug McGraw Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution. Michael Saunders Jersey . He says he will have the operation Wednesday and be ready in time for training camp in September. Bernier missed five games in March due to the injury. http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com/pete-rose-jersey-c-16/. Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p. Howie Kendrick Jersey . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . -- Another baseball tradition is about to largely disappear: a manager, with a crazed look in his eyes, charging the field and getting into a face-to-face shouting match with an umpire.Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Antoine Vermette scored twice and the Arizona Coyotes downed the Philadelphia Flyers, 4-2, on Monday. Shane Doan and Oliver Ekman-Larsson also lit the lamp while Devan Dubnyk made 30 saves for Arizona, which matched its season high with a third straight victory. I think it was a really competitive game, Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett said. We capitalized on some opportunities and defended pretty well. R.J. Umberger scored twice 3:02 apart late in the third period, but the Flyers nevertheless fell to 3-2 on their eight-game road trip. Its frustrating to lose the hockey game and come out the way we did, Flyers head coach Craig Berube said. We havent risen to the occasion. Steve Mason, in his first start since Dec. 18, surrendered three goals on 24 shots against. Mark Streit fed Umberger for his first goal with 7:49 remaining in the third, and the Flyers went on a power play less than a minute later. They failed to score with the man advantage but kept the pressure on, and Umberger deflected a Sean Couturier shot into the back of the net with 4:47 left on the clock. Philadelphias best chance in the closing moments came on Claude Girouxs cross-ice pass to Vincent Lecavalier.dddddddddddd Lecavalier let a one-timer fly from the right circle, but Dubnyk easily smothered it. Vermette sealed the win with an empty-netter. The Coyotes won a faceoff in front of Dubnyk late in the opening period and caught the Flyers on their heels going the other way. Doan let a shot fly from the point that beat Mason with 1:34 left in the stanza. Vermette was originally ruled to have deflected it in, but Doan was credited with the goal after the game. Mason saved a shot through a screen in the second period, but the rebound spun loose and Vermette was there for an easy goal at the 15:31 mark. Flyers forward Scott Laughton was sent off for hooking 2:02 into the third, and on the ensuing power play, Ekman-Larsson posted his ninth goal of the season with a shot from the point. Game Notes Ekman-Larsson has six goals in December ... Philadelphia is 0-for-15 on the power play in its last six games after failing on two chances Monday ... Arizona has won three in a row at home after dropping nine straight ... Mason missed the previous four games with a back injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
elphias best chance in the closing momen
Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit