Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=9c3af8e0200cabc4461f090e8ec5dfd3 profile.php?mode=register&sid=9c3af8e0200cabc4461f090e8ec5dfd3 faq.php?sid=9c3af8e0200cabc4461f090e8ec5dfd3 memberlist.php?sid=9c3af8e0200cabc4461f090e8ec5dfd3 search.php?sid=9c3af8e0200cabc4461f090e8ec5dfd3 index.php?sid=9c3af8e0200cabc4461f090e8ec5dfd3

Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein » hip Kelly refused to commit on J
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
hip Kelly refused to commit on J
BeitragVerfasst am: 24.01.2018 05:18 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Tom Izzo is openly lobbying for someone else to move to No. 1 in next weeks rankings. "Weve just got to hope now that Kansas blows somebody out so they move them ahead of us," the Michigan State coach said. "We proved tonight were not ready to handle any kind of success, and that disappoints me." The angst was back in Izzos voice Friday night, even though No. 2 Michigan State did pull away from upset-minded Columbia in the final two minutes for a 62-53 victory. The Spartans trailed for a majority of the second half, but Adreian Payne was too much for the Lions inside, finishing with 26 points. Michigan State (3-0) beat top-ranked Kentucky earlier in the week, and No. 5 Kansas beat No. 4 Duke. Unbeaten Louisville is No. 3. Maodo Lo had 12 points for Columbia (1-2), which kept its poise for the most part but went scoreless for the final 4:27. "All credit to Columbia. They came out and played their heart out," Michigan States Denzel Valentine said. "We need to come out with more energy and passion than we did today." Michigan State scored the games first nine points, but the Spartans trailed 26-22 at halftime and didnt lead again until Gary Harris three-point play put Michigan State ahead 49-46 with 7:28 to go. Columbias Meiko Lyles made a 3-pointer with 6:08 to go to tie it at 51, and the Lions trailed 54-53 after a layup by Alex Rosenberg, but they didnt score again. Down 55-53, Columbia committed back-to-back shot clock violations. The Lions may have been thrown off by the Michigan State crowd, which was counting the clock down falsely -- a couple seconds too late. "When that happened, I almost got up and thanked them," Izzo said. "I didnt want to embarrass anybody." Still, Columbia had a chance to tie it with 1:47 to go, but Isaac Cohen missed the front end of a one-and-one. At the other end, Keith Appling drove into the teeth of the Columbia defence and lobbed an alley-oop to Payne that made it 57-53. Michigan State hasnt been No. 1 in the AP poll since 2001, the year after the Spartans won the national championship. "Ill just save you guys the embarrassment of writing stupid things," Izzo said. "We havent proven enough to be considered a great team. Were a doggone good team with a long, long way to go." The Spartans were obviously in danger of a letdown after beating Kentucky, but they appeared to avoid that when they opened the game on a 9-0 run. But perhaps the game was a little too easy for Michigan State at the start. The Spartans ended up shooting 35 per cent in the first half, and Columbia got comfortable quickly. Rosenbergs layup capped a 9-0 run for the Lions that put them ahead 14-11, and Michigan State had a hard time shaking them after that. "It all falls on our energy level," Appling said. "They took advantage of that. They were in position to win." Payne had 11 rebounds and shot 9 of 15 from the field. The Spartans attempted 30 free throws to Columbias 11, but although they had some success inside in the second half, they finished 0 of 7 from 3-point range. Michigan State also had only five offensive rebounds. "Ill take most of the blame because Im the one thats supposed to have them ready to play," Izzo said. "Rebounding here is a religion, and maybe this team wants to change that, so Ive got to make sure that doesnt happen." Harris scored 11 points and Valentine had 10. Cohen and Rosenberg had 10 points each for the Lions. "You play to win. We try to compete and win," Columbia coach Kyle Smith said. "But the moral victory is that we were competitive, and I expected that. Our guys bring a good effort." Charlie Lindgren Jersey . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. Karl Alzner Jersey . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. http://www.hockeycanadiensauthority.com/victor-mete-canadiens-jersey-c-56/. Now, he might be their hottest pitcher. Lobstein earned up his first major league victory Sunday night, allowing one run in 5 2-3 innings in the Tigers 6-1 win over the San Francisco Giants. Max Pacioretty Jersey . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport. Ales Hemsky Jersey . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April.PHILADELPHIA - DeSean Jackson went from the trading block to the chopping block. Jackson is out in Philly — just as Mark Sanchez was on his way into town. Unable to find a taker on the trade market, the Eagles released him, ending the Pro Bowl wide receivers six-year stint with the team. His playmaking days are over in Philly, and the tailspin from key cog to unexpected free agent comes with a hint that off-field issues are at the root of the split. Jackson thanked the Eagles organization and fans in a statement Friday, and also denied "unfounded reports" that he was released for any reason related to his lifestyle. "I would like to make it very clear that I am not and never have been part of any gang," Jackson said. "I am not a gang member and to speculate and assume that I am involved in such activity off the field is reckless and irresponsible. I work very hard on and off the field and I am a good person with good values. "I am proud of the accomplishments that I have made both on and off the field. I have worked tirelessly to give back to my community and have a positive impact on those in need. It is unfortunate that I now have to defend myself and my intentions. These reports are irresponsible and just not true." Before releasing Jackson, the Eagles announced they had signed Sanchez. Bounced out of New York after the Jets signed Michael Vick last week, Sanchez moved down turnpike to Philadelphia in what essentially was a swap with Vick. "I think we passed each other on the train," Sanchez said, laughing. Sanchez can wave goodbye to Jackson, too. Jackson was coming off a career-best season in Philadelphia, leading the team with 82 catches for 1,332 yards and nine touchdowns. He had a $10.25 million contract for the 2014 season and was signed through 2016. "After careful consideration over this off-season, the Philadelphia Eagles have decided to part ways with DeSean Jackson," the Eagles said in a statement. The Eagles had no other comment. Jacksons agent, Joel Segal, did not immediately return a request for comment. Jackson has 356 career receptions for 6,117 yards and 32 touchdowns. Hes a dangerous returner who went to the Pro Bowl in 2009 after taking two punts the distance. Jackson has four career scores on punt reeturns, including the memorable 65-yard game-ending return to cap a comeback win over the New York Giants in 2010.dddddddddddd The 27-year-old receiver is entering his seventh NFL season. The Eagles had been put out feelers that Jackson was available. Coach Chip Kelly refused to commit on Jacksons return at this weeks NFL meetings. But other teams could be quick to sign one of the NFLs top receivers. Speaking at the NFL meetings, Jets owner Woody Johnson expressed interest in Jackson, saying: "Were looking at a number of players, including DeSean." Jackson could be a showboat — memorably dropping the ball in celebration before the goal line after an apparent long touchdown — and upset the Eagles this season when he lobbied for a new contact shortly after they were eliminated in the playoffs. His departure leaves the Eagles with Riley Cooper, who survived a video scandal that showed him using the N-word at a concert, and Jeremy Maclin as the starting wide receivers. "We just made an extremely unpopular decision, but I couldnt be more excited and happy with where this organization is going!! #FlyEaglesFly," offensive lineman Jason Kelce tweeted. Theres no locker room divide at quarterback. Sanchez, in his sixth year in the league, will be added to a mix of quarterbacks that includes Nick Foles, Matt Barkley and G.J. Kinne. In college, Barkley succeeded Sanchez at Southern California. "Im not stirring up a controversy," Sanchez said at a news conference. "Im here to help this team win." While Vick will compete with Smith for the starting job in New York, Sanchez comes to Philadelphia as insurance. Foles had a breakout sophomore season and led the Eagles to the NFC East title after replacing an injured Vick in Week 5. Foles threw 29 touchdowns and only two interceptions in 11 starts, including a playoff loss to New Orleans. The Eagles still have plenty of offensive playmakers, trading for running back Darren Sproles to go along with NFL rushing champion LeSean McCoy. The options were part of what made Philadelphia so appealing to Sanchez. "This team, this coach, the kind of offensive firepower they have," Sanchez said, "its just an exciting element to being here in Philadelphia." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
hip Kelly refused to commit on J
Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit