Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=c5a5e7a25d24f79a7f0c7c889ba5291e profile.php?mode=register&sid=c5a5e7a25d24f79a7f0c7c889ba5291e faq.php?sid=c5a5e7a25d24f79a7f0c7c889ba5291e memberlist.php?sid=c5a5e7a25d24f79a7f0c7c889ba5291e search.php?sid=c5a5e7a25d24f79a7f0c7c889ba5291e index.php?sid=c5a5e7a25d24f79a7f0c7c889ba5291e

Foren-Übersicht » Server Security » ce Toronto turned down a club-reco
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
ce Toronto turned down a club-reco
BeitragVerfasst am: 24.01.2018 04:23 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

MILWAUKEE - While Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun doesnt think he can ever stop apologizing, hes also ready for a new chapter in his baseball career. Its been a unique off-season for Braun, the 2011 NL MVP trying to make amends with fans and teammates following his 65-game suspension last year for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. "I dont ever know if I could apologize enough for whats occurred, you know? I just continue to move forward and obviously Ill be apologetic," Braun said Sunday morning before an appearance at Brewers On Deck, the teams annual off-season fan event. Save for one heckler, Braun received a relatively warm welcome. At one point, he got a standing ovation when introduced on stage for a "Hollywood Squares" type game show. "I wish I could go back and do things differently, but I cant. All I can do is move forward and make the best of the opportunities presented to me," Braun told reporters. The event at a downtown Milwaukee convention centre was Brauns first major public appearance since his admission last year that he took performance-enhancing drugs and accepted his suspension in late July, abandoning claims he was innocent. Since then, Braun has kept in touch with management and teammates. Hes made at least one low-key appearance for a charity, and spoke to the media the day before Thanksgiving at a food drive at Miller Park. "Ive been hanging out with him. Its all good. I think hes just ready to move on like we all are," catcher Jonathan Lucroy said. Braun said he thinks hes called every suite holder and many season ticket holders, and he said it he had one "really challenging conversation." It matters what people think, he said. "Ive always taken tremendous pride in being a role model. I made a huge mistake. Ive paid a great price for that mistake," he said. "I deeply regret it. I wish I could change it." Despite all thats happened, there were still a fair number of fans wearing No. 8 Braun jerseys on Sunday. When asked his first question on the mock game show, a heckler from the audience yelled "You know hes lying." Braun ignored the jab but played it off his next time up. "As a fan so graciously pointed out, Ive gotten in trouble in the past for not being completely forthcoming," Braun said. Manager Ron Roenicke said it was important for Braun to build his relationship with fans the community, though getting back to the level of interaction and acceptance from before the suspension wont "happen overnight." "Hes served the penalty Major League Baseball has come up with, and hopefully thats beyond what we need to address now," Roenicke said. Suspension aside, a thumb injury also limited Braun — part of a litany of injuries that hit the Brewers. Braun hit .298 with nine homers and 38 RBIs in 61 games, by far the worst production of his career. That was in left field. This year, hes moving to right. The Brewers are realigning their outfield following the trade of Norichika Aoki to Kansas City and the emergence down the stretch of rookie Khris Davis in left. Braun isnt worried about a drop-off in production. "No, I think Ill be better than Ive ever been. Very confident in that," he said. The thumb feels good. Braun also got married in the off-season. Spring training starts in a less than a month, and he hasnt been this eager to get started since 2011. Braun declined comment when asked about the 162-game suspension of Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, who is suing to get his punishment overturned. Braun said "he hasnt really paid close attention to his situation." AP freelance writers Andrew Wagner and Joe Totoraitis contributed to this report. Malcolm Smith Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . Arik Armstead Jersey . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Navorro-Bowman-49ers-Jersey/. The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO. Jaquiski Tartt Jersey . - Playing a road game against a division rival raises the intensity for linebacker Clay Matthews. Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey . Now Arizonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effect on the Diamondbacks.TORONTO - It speaks volumes about Toronto FC that after a lengthy presentation to local media about the teams vision, the questions afterwards focused almost entirely on the immediate status of Jermain Defoe.No matter what general manager Tim Bezbatchenko and coach Greg Vanney do to right the ship down the line, the future is now for TFC.Eight losing seasons, nine managers and several other tattered visions have taken a toll. Talk is cheap when your franchise record is 62-120-74.The official line on Defoe? Hes coming back but well listen to offers.On Thursday, Bezbatchenko and Vanney laid out their plans for the future along with Jim Liston, the MLS clubs director of sports science and Michael Rabasca, director of cognitive development.It was an impressive show.Toronto measures everything from shoe size to heart rate as players progress through the ranks. The club has 23 principles on the field — 13 attacking and 10 defensive — that will be taught from the under-10 side team to the first team. Players are tracked on eight traits: motor general, motor specific, emotion, cognitive, life, psyche, social and personality. Practices are planned to test players ability to solve problems and react to situations on the field. Apparently even grit can be measured.Players are given daily schedules and tasks tailored to their needs, logging in by computer.A new USL feeder club is in the works to help bridge the gap between the first team and the senior academy side.Everything is up for consideration. It was noted that famed Dutch club Ajax has its youngsters learn martial arts as part of their physical education. Toronto has introduced gymnastics to its under-12, -13 and -14 players to help with their balance and co-ordination.Brain power can be improved too. Rabasca, whose career has involved both coaching soccer and occupational therapy for traumatic brain injuries among other issues, believes that TFC is on the cutting edge when it comes to the cognitive development side.For Vanney, whose brain is clearly firing on all cylinders, its all about helping players process whats going around them on the field.The former defender, who played both in MLS and France, believes that North American players have the physical tools to play at the highest level anywhere You add in the cognitive, the ability to read the game, the ability to do that in a timely manner at the proper speed, to have the solution, to have all of that sorted out prior to receiving the ball, thats where I think we fail. Thats where I think we are short. The presentation over, it wass all about Defoe in the question-and-answer session.dddddddddddd.The player has never indicated that he doesnt want to be here, said Bezbatchenko. Hes a professional soccer player and hes committed to being (on) whatever team hes on.I think theres a community around him that maybe has indicated in various ways that they could be here or elsewhere, but from him no.Is it any wonder that Defoes future with the club has continued to be an issue?Bezbatchenko says the 32-year-old Defoe is recovering from groin surgery, is back running on the field and is in regular contact with club staff.But the GM also says that the team has contingency plans, in case Defoe or anyone else leaves.We have names, we are actively vetting those names, watching films on those names, speaking to clubs about names on that list.If someone comes and there is an offer, well consider it, he added.Defoes future has been the source of speculation since Toronto turned down a club-record transfer bid at the end of the summer transfer window. The next transfer window opens in January.Vanney, once again the voice of reason, saw two different Defoes last season.At the beginning, there was a striker who was sharp, healthy and scoring goals.He was that guy around the building and also on the field, said Vanney.Then Defoe was left off Englands World Cup squad and was plagued by a nagging injury — hes not necessarily in the same place that he was at the beginning.Defoe then left for treatment in England.The question is which Defoe comes back. Vanney says the first indication from the player is positive, that he wants to get healthy so he can perform.We like that guy, said Vanney. That guy can make a difference in this league. And the guys like him in the locker-room.Bottom line? A fit, healthy and motivated Defoe is a huge asset — for someone.Well see where it all falls out in the end, said Vanney. I feel very confident that if he shows up, we have a plan for him. If he doesnt show up, well have another plan that were very comfortable with.So we will stay on our toes on that. The football world moves very fast on any given moment so well be prepared.To Vanneys and Bezbatchenkos credit, they are thinking long-term, well beyond Defoe.As Vanney noted, when he walks through the door the final time he wants to leave a legacy for the franchise and Canadian soccer — something that was largely lacking in the past.If people leave and you have to start back from scratch, its very hard to get anywhere, he said.As Toronto FC fans know well.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
ce Toronto turned down a club-reco
Foren-Übersicht » Server Security
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit