Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=afbfc51817e0a1f2d8afcb5dd5328537 profile.php?mode=register&sid=afbfc51817e0a1f2d8afcb5dd5328537 faq.php?sid=afbfc51817e0a1f2d8afcb5dd5328537 memberlist.php?sid=afbfc51817e0a1f2d8afcb5dd5328537 search.php?sid=afbfc51817e0a1f2d8afcb5dd5328537 index.php?sid=afbfc51817e0a1f2d8afcb5dd5328537

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » in and put a good swing on it.
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
in and put a good swing on it.
BeitragVerfasst am: 22.01.2018 08:28 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

Got your draft outfit picked out? Not yet, not yet. I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. I have to see my options and see what Im working with. Are you a big fashion guy? Yeah, Im into fashion. You know, I dont know how extreme Ill go for the draft but I think it will be something memorable at least. Do you remember the first time you realized you could make it to the NBA? I really never doubted myself making it to the NBA. When I realized it last year, we were in a hotel and the whole team was watching ESPN and they put up kind of draft board with the top ten players who were going to be available, and they had me going to the Lakers and right when that happened everybody started texting me and saying "when you going to L.A?" thats when I realized Im going have to think about it and make a decision. Being from Canada, are you a hockey guy at all? No, not really. I played lacrosse when I was younger and [Calgary Flames forward] Sean Monahan was one guy I played with. Hes probably my favourite player in the NHL, or [Buffalo Sabres forward] Tyler Ennis [laughs]. (Ennis shares the same name as this Buffalo Sabre/photo: Bill Wippert/NHLI via Getty Images) Was it tough leaving Syracuse this year? Yeah it was tough making a decision. It would have been easier if I didnt enjoy my time in Syracuse but they just embraced me there when I got there. I loved my teammates and the coaching staff and loved the city. It was tough to leave but for my career and my best interests I think it was best for me to enter the draft. Who will be your first text to after you get drafted other than your parents? Well, my parents will be there so I wont text them. I guess the last person who texts me because theyll be at the top [laughs]. Nah, my closest friends and family will be there with me in New York, so the first person at the top of the list will get the reply. Whats it like being in the NBA environment? Its interesting. To see the business part and the business side and all the media and all the things you have to do, Ive got a taste of it at Syracuse, but for the most part nobody really knows what goes on behind close doors. Just to see what players have to go through, not only what happens on the court, is a little bit different for me. Are you nervous at all? I am a little bit. Im just anxious to find out where Im going to end up. Edinson Cavani Jersey . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. Thomas Meunier Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-16-alphonse-areola-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx.com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center. Lucas Moura Jersey . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. Salvatore Sirigu Jersey . Fans in the Jets viewing region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct and listeners can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg.For awhile it looked like video-game baseball: The Winnipeg Goldeyes just kept hitting and running and scoring and it didnt matter who was pitching, the Kansas City T-Bones couldnt stop them. When the dust (pixels?) cleared at Shaw Park on Thursday night, the Goldeyes had set a team home record with 25 hits – 20 of which were singles – and blasted the T-Bones 18-10. Ray Sadler belted a homer and had three hits, while Reggie Abercrombie, Casey Haerther and Donnie Webb each had had four hits and Brock Bond, Luis Alen and Ryan Pineda all had three-hit nights. Pineda and Bond each had three RBI, while Sadler, Haerther and Alen had two each and Webb and Kuhn had one each. The Goldeyes scored two runs as a result of wild pitches and another on a passed ball. Sadler, Abercrombie and Bond each scored three runs while Kuhn, Haerther, Webb and Alen all scored twice. With the victory, the Goldeyes swept back-to-back series at home from the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks and Kansas City. The Goldeyes have now won eight straight games (seven straight at home), 11 of their last 12, are 31-14 on the season and remain at least 6 1/2 games ahead of Fargo and the St. Paul Saints in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. "Ive been struggling, so Im just trying to put a good swing on the ball," said Sadler. "I havent been getting many of my pitches to hit. During this series, it seems theyve been busting me inside all the time so on the home run, I just looked for something inside then tried to get my hands in and put a good swing on it. I didnt know it was out when I hit, but when I heard the crowd, thats when I knew." After going down one-two-three in the first, the Goldeyes opened it up in the second. Sadler led off withh a solo homer and then Donnie Webb singled, Abercrombie singled, Brock Bond singled and Luis Alen singled to drive in Webb.dddddddddddd Then Pineda singled to drive in Abercrombie and Bond. Tyler Kuhn was safe on a fielders choice and then Haerther singled to drive in Alen. A passed ball then scored Kuhn and the Goldeyes had put up a six spot in the second. The Fish scored one in the third as Pineda drove home Bond and then, in the fourth, Winnipeg added three more as Haerther singled, Sadler singled, Abercrombie singled and Bond singled to drive home Haerther and Sadler. Alen then singled to drive home Abercrombie. The Goldeyes scored two more in the fifth with three straight doubles: With one out, Haerther doubled, Sadler doubled to score Haerther and Webb doubled to score Sadler. In the eighth, the Goldeyes added six more runs. The T-Bones scored five in the sixth off Winnipeg starter Nick Hernandez and five in the ninth off reliever Kyle Bellamy. Hernandez (5-0, 3.88 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while K.C. starter Kyle Devore (2-2, 4.37 ERA) suffered the loss. There was no save, but Taylor Sewitt threw 2.2 innings of outstanding scoreless relief for the Fish. The Goldeyes will now head out onto the road for a three-game series in Fargo. Matt Jackson (6-2, 2.98 ERA) will get the start on Friday night for Winnipeg. Fargo manager Doug Simunic has yet to name his starter. Fridays game can be heard live with Steve Schuster at the microphone beginning with the pre-game show at 6:30 p.m. on The Jewel 101 (100.7 on your dial). The Goldeyes will return home to open three-game series with the Sioux City Explorers next Tuesday night. It will be the first game of a homestand in which the Goldeyes will play 11 games in nine days. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
in and put a good swing on it.
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit