Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=a8c5499d315da319e1d9d87cc08d93a3 profile.php?mode=register&sid=a8c5499d315da319e1d9d87cc08d93a3 faq.php?sid=a8c5499d315da319e1d9d87cc08d93a3 memberlist.php?sid=a8c5499d315da319e1d9d87cc08d93a3 search.php?sid=a8c5499d315da319e1d9d87cc08d93a3 index.php?sid=a8c5499d315da319e1d9d87cc08d93a3

Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein » inate a fifth straight race after sweeping
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
inate a fifth straight race after sweeping
BeitragVerfasst am: 18.01.2018 05:48 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

CLEVELAND - A year after flourishing down the stretch and landing a playoff spot, the Cleveland Indians are trying to do it again. Manager Terry Franconas one-day-at-a-time approach last season paid off with a wild-card berth. The Indians went 21-6 in September, including a 10-game winning streak to end the season. Cleveland, which is five games out in both the AL Central and wild-card race, will need a similar finish this time. The Indians and Minnesota Twins will play a doubleheader Thursday after Wednesday nights game was postponed by rain. Francona realizes that every day is crucial with 19 games to play, but his philosophy is staying the same. "Changing your colours, changing your stripes doesnt help players play better," he said. "Thinking too far ahead doesnt help. The best way to put yourself in that position is to take care of your business at hand. I just think that makes sense." The Indians dropped the series opener 4-3 on Tuesday, a difficult loss to a team that has the second-worst record in the AL. "Screaming and yelling doesnt make guys swing the bat and doesnt make you score runs," Francona said. "This is a game of almost who can handle frustration the best because theres so much of it." Francona admits its not always easy to maintain that philosophy on a personal level. "I probably dont on the inside," he said. "I do the best I can on the outside. This games really hard. I know that better than anybody." The Indians won six of seven before dropping three of four in a crucial series to Detroit last week. Cleveland swept three games from the Chicago White Sox before losing Tuesday. "Weve got a good group," Francona said. "We show up and play as well as we can and see where it takes you. You get down to the last week and maybe be aware of your surroundings, but I dont know if you can start doing crazy stuff. That doesnt really work." Wednesdays game was called off about two hours before the scheduled first pitch. Strong storms were in the forecast into early Thursday morning. The day off will give the Twins some rest before they try to do more damage to Clevelands playoff hopes. "Weve got to hold on to that mentality, to be honest," said reliever Brian Duensing, one of five pitchers the Twins used in Tuesdays win. "I think we owe it to the game of baseball. If we were to just come out and shut it down and not really give 100 per cent, its not fair to the game. Weve got to try and play spoiler and make it as difficult as possible on people." Indians ace Corey Kluber (14-9) will start game one against right-hander Kyle Gibson (11-10). Left-hander T.J. House (2-3) will pitch game two for the Indians against Ricky Nolasco (5-10). Shane Ray Jersey . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring. Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-AJ-Derby-Broncos-Jerseys/. The 27th-ranked Austrian underwent surgery on a torn tendon in October and needs more time to recover, the Austria Press Agency reports on Saturday. Trevor Siemian Jersey . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. Todd Davis Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4.MONTMELO, Spain - Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes were in a class of their own again in qualifying for the Spanish Grand Prix on Saturday, while struggling four-time champion Sebastian Vettel stalled and was demoted on the grid. Hamilton edged teammate — and main rival — Nico Rosberg with a late lap of 1 minute, 25.232 seconds on the sunny and dry Barcelona-Catalunya circuit for his fourth pole of the Formula One season and 35th in his career. Rosberg, the overall leader, came in second at 0.16 seconds behind to set up another driving duel. Hamilton has won the last three races right in front of Rosberg, with the rest of the field far behind. "Nico was really driving well though practice and qualifying," Hamilton said. "I didnt know if I was going to get it, but right at the end I had to eke out absolutely everything I could get from the car." Vettels Red Bull has left him stranded twice in two days. First it rolled to a halt during Fridays first practice session, and it failed him again early in the third period of qualifying. Vettel was left 10th in qualification, but he will start from 15th on the grid after Red Bull incurred a five-place penalty for replacing his cars damaged gearbox. Regulations require gearboxes to be used for at least six consecutive races. As Vettels troubles mounted, new partner Daniel Ricciardo finished with the third fastest time ahead of Williams Valtteri Bottas and Lotus Romain Grosjean. Fernando Alonso, last years winner here, could do no better than seventh place, right behind Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen. Hamilton complained to his team early in the day that they "made the car worse" after minor changes to try and improve on its already commanding performances from Friday, when the British driver dominated both practices. "It was a real handful for me," Hamilton said. "It was back to square one. I was a half second behind Nico but at the end I did it by the skin of my teeth." Rosberg wasnt afraid to show his disappointment.dddddddddddd "I dont particularly enjoy coming second to Lewis," he said. "But all it takes is a good start tomorrow and I am in the lead again." Hamilton and Rosberg are poised to dominate a fifth straight race after sweeping the first four and taking all five pole positions. That dominance was acknowledged by Ricciardo. "We are best of the rest. But that is not good enough, we are still a second off," the Red Bull driver said. "We have made some improvement, but they, being Mercedes, have done so as well. Even with a different strategy in the race, it is going to be difficult to make up a second each lap." In 23 races at Montmelo, 15 pole-sitters have gone on to victory, while only two drivers have won when starting from third place or lower. Red Bull appeared to have Vettels car back in a good enough condition to compete, but its transmission acted up at the start of the third qualifying period when he pulled out of the garage, and by the third curve his car came to a halt. Vettel told his team by radio, "I have no drive, Im sorry, I have no drive" before he jogged back to pit lane while waving to fans. Ferrari showed no sign that the three-week break before the European races had paid off in improvements. "This wasnt a good qualifying session," Alonso said. "But the outcome was more or less what we could have expected on a difficult weekend." Less than two minutes into the session, Pastor Maldonado crunched the right wheel of his Lotus when he lost control coming out of a right-hand turn and slammed into the wall on his third lap. Maldonado, who won here in 2012 with Williams, emerged unscathed from the car before it was hauled away. Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne will start the race from the back of the pack after he was docked 10 places for breaching safety regulations on Friday when a wheel flew off his car. He finished qualifying in 16th place. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
inate a fifth straight race after sweeping
Foren-Übersicht » Sicherheit Allgemein
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit