Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
login.php?sid=7c72c755c5c6b8520360f0ed715adaf6 profile.php?mode=register&sid=7c72c755c5c6b8520360f0ed715adaf6 faq.php?sid=7c72c755c5c6b8520360f0ed715adaf6 memberlist.php?sid=7c72c755c5c6b8520360f0ed715adaf6 search.php?sid=7c72c755c5c6b8520360f0ed715adaf6 index.php?sid=7c72c755c5c6b8520360f0ed715adaf6

Foren-Übersicht » Server Security » go out there with my teammates, bu
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
go out there with my teammates, bu
BeitragVerfasst am: 08.01.2018 04:09 Antworten mit Zitat

ST. PAUL, -- Kevin Dineen is still looking for his first win as head coach of Canadas womens team, but after nearly completing a comeback victory over the United States on Saturday, he says hes comfortable with the ability of his new squad. Canada rallied with third-period goals from Marie-Philip Poulin and Meghan Agosta-Marciano to tie the game and force overtime before American Hilary Knight scored the winner in a shootout to lift the U.S. over Canada 3-2, and take a third straight victory in their pre-Olympic exhibition series. Dineen, who replaced Dan Church as the womens coach after Church stepped down unexpectedly two weeks ago, was behind the bench for Canadas 4-1 loss to the U.S. in Grand Forks, N.D., last week. "We set a standard today for how we have to play. I thought we had a good tempo to our game, and were just looking for our baseline," Dineen said. "I was not impressed with our game in North Dakota. I think we were totally outworked and outplayed and certainly outcoached. "Tonight we had a lot better symmetry, chemistry, but we had more than that. There was a good intensity that gave us an opportunity to win the game." Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter scored for the Americans and goaltender Jessie Vetter stopped 37 shots in regulation time and overtime. Agosta-Marciano opened the scoring for Canada off a pass from Hayley Wickenheiser at 8:36 of the third period, and Poulin made it 2-2 less than two minutes later on the power play. Poulin, who scored both of Canadas goals in a 2-0 win over the U.S. in the 2010 Olympic final, made her first appearance of the exhibition series after spraining her ankle in September. "It felt pretty good to put that jersey on and go out there with my teammates, but its not the result that we wanted," Poulin said. "It was a good comeback in the third, but a tough loss in the shootout. "The last two games they came at us pretty hard and it was two tough losses. Today we wanted to go out there and play our game as hard as we could and thats what we did in the third." Dineen says he was happy to have Poulin back out on the ice. "She showed the skill set that makes her the special player that she is and with her in the lineup I think were a stronger team," he said. "It was good to get her and Hayley Wickenheiser back." Canadas Charline Labonte stopped 27 shots, including a spectacular save that kept the game tied with under three minutes to go. Labonte robbed Brianna Decker by sliding across the crease to kick the puck away with her right leg. Though Canadas Olympic roster is set, Labonte is fighting for the starting goalie job along with Shannon Szabados and Genevieve Lacasse. "(Labonte) was unbelievable tonight," Dineen said. "Theres still a little dispute in net as to how thats going to all figure out but I think theyre doing a good job of making the statement that they want to be in the mix come February." Canada plays the U.S. in the final game of the exhibition series at Air Canada Centre in Toronto on Monday. Cody Latimer Jersey . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. Andy Janovich Jersey .com) - Jeff Teague had 25 points, eight rebounds and seven assists as the Atlanta Hawks defeated the Milwaukee Bucks 90-85 on Saturday night. http://www.broncosproauthentic.com/Black-Friday-Dennis-Smith-Jersey/. -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. C.J. Anderson Jersey . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series. Jared Crick Jersey . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep.HALIFAX -- The Nova Scotia government plans to spend $600,000 over the next two years to bring a professional golf tournament to Halifax. The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. The Nova Scotia Open is the only Canadian stop on the PGAs Web.com Tour. Tourism Minister Michel Samson says the event is expected to be televised on the Golf Channel to a potential audience of 81 million households in 192 countries. As well, the PGA Tour Canada Cape Breton Celtic Classic will held Sept. 1-7 at The Lakes Golff Club in Ben Eoin.dddddddddddd Nova Scotia will be the only province in Canada to play host to two PGA Tour events this year. The PGA Tour had previously released the schedule for its 25-event Web.com Tour before Tuesdays announcement by the province. In addition to Nova Scotia, it also added new tournaments in Oregon and Ohio. The top 25 players on the Web.com money list earn PGA Tour cards for the following year. The Nova Scotia Open will be held at Ashburns new course, a 7,014-yard, par-72 layout that opened in 1970. The tournament will feature a field of 156 golfers competing for a purse of US$650,000. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
go out there with my teammates, bu
Foren-Übersicht » Server Security
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen