Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=f36594ebc8d01ed7efc9562d02e21179 profile.php?mode=register&sid=f36594ebc8d01ed7efc9562d02e21179 faq.php?sid=f36594ebc8d01ed7efc9562d02e21179 memberlist.php?sid=f36594ebc8d01ed7efc9562d02e21179 search.php?sid=f36594ebc8d01ed7efc9562d02e21179 index.php?sid=f36594ebc8d01ed7efc9562d02e21179

Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung » n as a panelist on a new weekly all-
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
n as a panelist on a new weekly all-
BeitragVerfasst am: 06.01.2018 05:49 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Cleveland Cavaliers will begin a five-game homestand Monday versus the Charlotte Hornets at Quicken Loans Arena. The Cavaliers have lost back-to-back games after an eight-game winning streak and suffered a 119-114 setback against the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. LeBron James pumped in 41 points on 17-of-24 shooting and Kevin Love added 21 points for the Cavaliers, who shot 49.4 percent and received 17 points from Kyrie Irving. James sat out Thursdays contest against Oklahoma City due to left knee soreness. The Thunder proceeded to snap Clevelands eight-game winning streak. I felt good after the tests I was put through before the game, James said. I just wanted to go out and help our team win and was a little bit unsuccessful. Cleveland will also host Atlanta, Brooklyn, Memphis and Minnesota on the homestand, and is 7-4 at the Q this season. The Hornets have lost two straight and 12 of their last 14 games, and look to stop a five-game road losing streak. In a 114-87 blowout loss to the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday, Michael Kidd- Gilchrist recorded 15 points and Brian Roberts added 14 in defeat. There are very few teams that can show up and play and win. Obviously, we wouldnt be one of those, Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said. Charlotte and Cleveland will play the first of three matchups this season and the Hornets won all four games against the Cavs last season. The Cavaliers come to Charlotte on Jan. 2 before the Hornets close out the season series in Cleveland on Jan. 23. The Cavaliers have won eight in a row against teams from the East and are 11-3 in conference action this season. Gianluigi Buffon Jersey .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Leonardo Bonucci Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.italysoccerauthority.com/salvatore-sirigu-italy-jersey/. In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. Manolo Gabbiadini Jersey . "We were left with the overall impression that the team wasnt trending toward being able to compete for a Stanley Cup," Capitals owner Ted Leonsis said in a news conference at the clubs arena. "And that was just a clear signal and why it was time to make those changes. Stefano Sturaro Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract.Al Davis still comes to mind almost daily. Amy Trask will see something or read something and wish she could share it with the late Raiders owner. Along with her husband of nearly 29 years, Davis had one of the most profound influences on her life and career.Now 18 months removed from her almost three-decade stint with the franchise, Trask remains a loyal fan of the Raiders team she fell in love with as a college student at California-Berkeley.She warns her colleagues at CBS and others that when it comes to Oakland, I often answer from my heart.Im asked so often, am I still a fan of the team? Why wouldnt I be? she said. I worked for the team almost three decades.These days, Trask is far removed from the daily operation in Alameda, California.She and husband Rob, an investor, sold their home in the Oakland Hills earlier this year and moved back to Southern California and the same Venice Canals district where they lived during the Raiders time in Los Angeles.Her path has come full circle.Davis died in October 2011, leaving a huge void for Trask. The Raiders longtime chief executive officer, she resigned her position on May 11, 2013.I think about him all the time, Trask said in a phone interview. Ill think of him in a variety of contexts — something funny and Ill want to tell Al; something in the world, and Ill want to discuss that with Al.When Trask walked away from it all, she heard from former NFL greats — even some baseball Hall of Famers — and coaches who offered to guide her through how to make the transition to a new, non-football life.How to essentially do a paradigm shift, Trask said.But Trask wasnt away for long. By the start of the 2013 season she had landed as an analyst for CBS, taking on the terrifying new challenge of television. No, she never imagined this, and no, she doesnt plan to return to work for a team.She still gets her football fix every Sunday, now paying more attention to every team instead of primarily just the Silver and Black. Theres an ice cream fix, too. Thats a daily indulgence, and Trask is proud she had 15 pints in her freezer at once last week. A variety of brands and flavours, and — just as was her way as a top executive — she doesnt play favourites.Absolutely once a day, sometimes more than once a day, she said. There is no shame whatsoever about eating ice cream on a daily basis or multiple times a day.What does she miss most about the Bay Area? Thats easy: the iconic Fentons Creamery. Next: friends and colleagues, and they understand.She hits her home elliptical machine by 5 a.m. most days.Im an early riser by nature, I love being up before anyone, she said.All these years, Trasks life has revolved around the NFL calendar. Running all aspects of the business operation of the Raiders, from ticket sales to the search for a new stadium, she used to pop intto offices at team headquarters to remind other employees the exact countdown to draft day or the first training camp practice and season opener.dddddddddddd.Most of all, she had Davis trust as one of the most influential women in the NFL at a time there werent many.You could tell that they had a mutual respect for each other, said 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, a one-time Raiders quarterbacks coach. I was a very low-level person, but Amy always treated everybody well. She didnt just manage up to Mr. Davis. She managed down well and I always respected that about her. Shes very sharp, always very detailed, very organized. She had a good presence about her and I always respected her.Trask, who first interned with the Raiders before later returning, became CEO in 1997 and was one of Davis most trusted advisers. She earned a bachelors degree from Cal in political science, then received her law degree from Southern California.On the third anniversary of Davis death on Oct. 8, Trask found it fitting the NFL approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills in the wake of the death of longtime owner Ralph Wilson in March. Davis and Wilson were dear friends, and that was not lost on me.In late September, Trask began as a panelist on a new weekly all-women sports show We Need to Talk, which airs in prime time on CBS Sports Network. She will participate in five episodes.Trask is working on a book. She is travelling regularly to and from New York for the CBS That Other Pregame Show, spending as little time outside California as necessary.Former linebacker Bart Scott has helped Trask deal with the transition, even offering a supportive hand to hold under the table during the show.Shes a trailblazer, shes a goal setter, Scott said. They sat us right next to each other, which was perfect. I understood what she was going through. I have tremendous respect for who she is as a person. We know she has the goods. It was all about her delivering it in a way that people could see and understand.Those who know her encouraged Trask to try something outside her comfort zone. But for someone who for years was a public figure — even if she could stay hidden in Raiders headquarters — that idea was hard to envision.I enjoyed being behind the scenes, below the radar screen, she said. I am doing something now that is very frightening, and in fact I am facing my biggest fear.Trask has avoided starting a Twitter account, though she does lurk and read from colleagues feeds from time to time.Little did she know she would be weighing in on some of the NFLs biggest stories, from Ray Rice to Adrian Peterson.I would have bet every single penny that we have that I would not have ended up on television, she said. Its the scariest thing Ive ever done in my whole life.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
n as a panelist on a new weekly all-
Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit