Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=fbe8c6928fde88a353746989e2decc18 profile.php?mode=register&sid=fbe8c6928fde88a353746989e2decc18 faq.php?sid=fbe8c6928fde88a353746989e2decc18 memberlist.php?sid=fbe8c6928fde88a353746989e2decc18 search.php?sid=fbe8c6928fde88a353746989e2decc18 index.php?sid=fbe8c6928fde88a353746989e2decc18

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club
BeitragVerfasst am: 04.01.2018 10:12 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

HOUSTON -- Matt Schaub has managed to keep his starting job, and the beleaguered Houston quarterback vowed to turn things around this week. "I need to be better," he said, "and Ill be the first to admit that." Houston coach Gary Kubiak said Wednesday that Schaub would start on Sunday against St. Louis, but added that staying with him wasnt an easy choice. "It was a tough decision -- real tough," Kubiak said. "But I feel like its the best thing for our football team this weekend." Schaub has had a terrible three weeks. He has thrown six interceptions -- three of them returned for touchdowns -- and the Texans have dropped three straight. Kubiak said Monday that Schaub remained the starter, but added that he would evaluate the quarterback situation this week. After two days of deliberating, he decided to stick with the 10-year veteran. "A lot of thought went into it, a lot of evaluations and things going on, but I thought it was the best decision going into this game," Kubiak said. Schaub will have to direct the offence this week without tight end Owen Daniels, who was placed on the injured reserve/designated for return list with a broken fibula in his right leg and will be out eight weeks. Schaubs recent poor play has prompted vitriol and a call to bench him in favour of backup T.J. Yates from a segment of Texans fans. Some people have recently began driving by his home and taking photos, causing Schaub to call NFL security. He admitted to contacting security about the drive-by photos, but denied a report of a fan going to his door and shouting obscenities Tuesday night. Schaub said despite the incidents, hes happy at his home and has no plans to move to a gated community. He was troubled by the situation and acknowledged being worried about the safety of his wife and three young daughters. But said theres a simple solution to ending the harassment. "Its the world we live in," he said. "Theres passionate fans out there for better or worse and I understand that ... you hate for it to come to that because were better than that as a society and a community. But its the nature of what we do. The only thing that can correct that is going out and beating the St. Louis Rams this week." Kubiak has expressed concern that such a brutal stretch may have shaken his quarterbacks confidence. When asked about that, the 32-year-old Schaub denied any struggles in that area. "Not one bit," he said as he stood perfectly straight looking even taller than his already imposing 6-foot-5. "Im supremely confident in my abilities and what I can do on the football field. I just need to get back to being conscious of the details and being technically sound." Kubiak, a former quarterback, has talked often with Schaub this week, but knows that talking doesnt change anything. He has to see results on the field. "Youre OK when you start playing better and your team starts winning games," he said. "Thats when you get OK. I understand that. Im just trying to help him work through it. Im trying to do ... everything I can, from my perspective as a coach, to help a player work through something." David Justice Jersey . As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Bobby Cox Jersey .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/freddie-freeman-jersey-c-8/. Not that he was complaining. Davis had 13 points, nine rebounds and a career-high eight blocks, and the New Orleans Pelicans emphatically snapped a three-game skid with a 135-98 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night. Custom Atlanta Braves Jerseys . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. Julio Teheran Jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The New York Knicks say swingman Iman Shumpert will miss about two weeks with a sprained ligament in his left knee. Shumpert was hurt Wednesday in the Knicks victory at New Orleans and returned to New York for an MRI, which revealed a sprained left MCL. He sustained a far more serious torn ACCL in May 2012 at the end of his rookie season and sat out until the following January.dddddddddddd. Shumpert has struggled this season, averaging 6.9 points on 38 per cent shooting in 52 games. His name has been involved in trade rumours for months, but he was not dealt before Thursdays deadline. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit