Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=a2a1eb07f0acf673f3da100be7f57b1a profile.php?mode=register&sid=a2a1eb07f0acf673f3da100be7f57b1a faq.php?sid=a2a1eb07f0acf673f3da100be7f57b1a memberlist.php?sid=a2a1eb07f0acf673f3da100be7f57b1a search.php?sid=a2a1eb07f0acf673f3da100be7f57b1a index.php?sid=a2a1eb07f0acf673f3da100be7f57b1a

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » me back in a timely fashion.McDonald, who h
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
me back in a timely fashion.McDonald, who h
BeitragVerfasst am: 29.12.2017 10:40 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

CHICAGO -- This time, Chris Sale had to rely on Chicagos lineup to get the win. Conor Gillaspie had a career-high four RBIs, leading Sale and the White Sox to a 9-6 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Friday. Sale (3-0) pitched five innings in his first win against Cleveland since May 1, 2012. The All-Star left-hander allowed three runs and six hits while throwing 105 pitches. Sale went 11-14 last year despite a 3.07 ERA. He also had four complete games, tying Tampa Bay star David Price for the AL lead. But he got a boost from his offence in his third start of this season. Leadoff hitter Adam Eaton had two hits and scored three times as the White Sox picked up their ace on a sluggish night. Chicago has scored 37 runs in its five home games this year. "I think if we keep doing what weve been doing and making strides in the right direction we can be a force, be a great team," Sale said. "Its fun to watch, I got to watch a lot of it tonight unfortunately." The White Sox have captured the first two games of their first series of the year against the Indians, who had a 17-2 record against Chicago last season. They play again on Saturday and Sunday. Indians starter Carlos Carrasco (0-2) was tagged for five runs and six hits in 4 2-3 innings. It was another shaky start for the right-hander, who allowed five runs in 5 2-3 innings of a 7-3 loss to Minnesota in his season debut. Cleveland pitching issued nine walks, including walking in two runs. Gillaspie hit a sacrifice fly in Chicagos two-run third inning, helping the White Sox build a 3-0 lead. Adam Dunn, who had two hits and walked twice, singled and scored on Alejandro De Azas base hit in the fourth. Sale, who went 0-4 with an 8.61 ERA in four starts against Cleveland in 2013, was unable to protect the lead. Asdrubal Cabrera had a two-run double in the fifth, and then scored the tying run on Nick Swishers single. But Clevelands pitching struggled throughout the game. "When you score and tie it up, you gotta go back out and take charge of the game," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "They just kept scoring every inning." The White Sox averaged 3.19 runs a game in Sales starts last season. "These guys are always tough on him," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "They were tough on him last (year) and for whatever reason they can foul off a lot of pitches. They probably see something off of him. I dont know what it is. You dont see that many teams foul that much off. He got up there with a high pitch count." The White Sox grabbed the lead for good in the fifth. Gillaspie singled in Eaton, and Carrasco was lifted for Marc Rzepczynski after striking out Jose Abreu for the second out of the inning. Rzepczynski walked Dunn to load the bases and then walked in a run as Dayan Viciedo came back from an 0-2 count to give the White Sox a 5-3 lead. "I thought Carlos in the fifth kind of slowed down his tempo, you could tell he was fighting some of his mechanics," Francona said. "Thats when we went to Zep and tried to snuff that out. Nothing, we couldnt put up a zero the rest of the way." Gillaspie committed an error in the sixth, allowing Michael Brantley to score, but he responded with a two-out, two-run double in the bottom half, making it 7-4. Alexei Ramirez added an RBI single for Chicago in the seventh. NOTES: OF Michael Bourn went 1 for 5 with a stolen base in his second rehab start for Double-A Akron. Francona said Bourn, who has yet to play this season with a left hamstring strain, would be examined after the game and though Bourn would prefer to return to the big leagues Sunday, Francona said the team may hold off due to the wet conditions expected that day. ... Indians DH Jason Giambi (broken rib) made his first rehab start for Akron. He was 0 for 2 with two strikeouts. ... The White Sox acquired OF Gorkys Hernandez from Kansas City for cash considerations and assigned him to Triple-A Charlotte. Pepe Jersey . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont. Bruno Alves Jersey .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. http://www.soccerportugalshop.com/world-cup-william-carvalho-football-jersey/. As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft. Ricardo Quaresma Jersey . -- Gary Harris gave No. Nani Jersey . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - 49ers tight end Vance McDonald expects to play Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.The playing status of Vernon Davis is less certain.McDonald, recovering from a knee injury, went through a personalized workout Friday and then ran routes, and afterward said he was ready to go.Im confident I can go Sunday, McDonald said. Running routes felt great.McDonald hurt his knee during the 49ers loss to the Chicago Bears two weeks ago and has been limited to personal training as established by the team trainers.Its something I had to work through, McDonald said. Weve been using caution; its all about Sunday.The second-year tight end said he did well at Fridays workout, which tested his knee from every angle.Im pretty happy, McDonald said. I was impatient and wanted to do more work after I was finished for the day, but the trainers kept me on a schedule and theyve done a great job of getting me back in a timely fashion.McDonald, who has one catch for 9 yards on the season, would give the 49ers more options. They relied on a five-receiver set in last weeks loss to the Arizona Cardinals because of a lack of depth at tight end.Thats what I like about this team: we can line up two tight ends or go with a five-receiver set and still move the football, McDonald said. I thought they did a great job offensively.Davis refused to commit to playing, perhaps shying away after making a definitive statement last week and not playing.It will be more of a game-time decision, Davis said. Well keep working and hopefully I can be ready. I feel a lot better than last week.Davis is sore in the deltoid ligament region of his ankle, which is the area where the foot and leg meet. He said he feels it around the front of his ankle and will test it Sunday about an hour before game time.Its tough when the guys are all out there battling, Davis said.dddddddddddd. You want to be out there with them. But you cant get too overwhelmed. Ill just take it one day at a time.49ers coach Jim Harbaugh also expressed caution and optimism about Davis status, while extolling his talents in all phases of the offence.Hes one of the rare tight ends thats really good in the run game and really good in the pass game, Harbaugh said. Hes at the highest level in both.Davis also realizes his value as a run blocker.Definitely, when you can run or pass everyone gets a chance to get involved, especially Frank Gore, Davis said. We cant do too much without him. Weve got to get him going as well as Michael Crabtree and the other receivers.NOTES: Harbaugh said the reason a field goal attempt was blocked against the Cardinals, who only had nine men on the field at the time, was that half the team never got the signal that a fake was taken off. We didnt communicate the fake was off, he said. Half the line knew it was off and half the line was blocking like it was a fake. ... LB Patrick Willis said he never prepares anything ahead of delivering his pre-game speech each week. Its just something I feel during warmups as I look at the team, he said. I start to feel it and I go with whatever comes up. ... S Antonie Bethea (ankle) is listed as questionable and did not practice Friday, though its likely hell be ready to make his 100th consecutive start against the Eagles. ... C Marcus Martin (knee) is out, while CB Tramaine Brock (toe sprain) is listed as questionable, but is doubtful. T Anthony Davis (hamstring) is questionable, while Michael Crabtree (quad), Gore (back), Willis (wrist) and Justin Smith (non-injury related) are all probable.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
me back in a timely fashion.McDonald, who h
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit