Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=8ec10194c92fd70e3891705c73879659 profile.php?mode=register&sid=8ec10194c92fd70e3891705c73879659 faq.php?sid=8ec10194c92fd70e3891705c73879659 memberlist.php?sid=8ec10194c92fd70e3891705c73879659 search.php?sid=8ec10194c92fd70e3891705c73879659 index.php?sid=8ec10194c92fd70e3891705c73879659

Foren-Übersicht » Server Security » a hitter or two to allow a pitcher to participate.In other
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
a hitter or two to allow a pitcher to participate.In other
BeitragVerfasst am: 24.12.2017 07:25 Antworten mit Zitat
jcy123

CHICAGO -- Jimmy Butler and the Chicago Bulls were pushed by the Orlando Magic in the third quarter, and their response delighted coach Fred Hoiberg.Butler scored 20 points, Taj Gibson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, and the Bulls routed the Magic 112-80 on Monday night.Dwyane Wade also scored 16 points and Doug McDermott finished with 11 for Chicago, which had dropped three straight. Wade went 7 for 12 from the field in 25 minutes, bouncing back nicely from a dismal four-point performance in Saturdays 111-94 loss at Indiana.The Bulls held the Magic to 23 percent shooting and 28 points in the second half.Were not going to win too many ballgames if our defense is not doing what it did, Wade said.Orlando had won three straight, but it played listless defense as Chicago pulled away in the third quarter. Aaron Gordon scored 15 points for the Magic, and Evan Fournier added 13 on 6-for-12 shooting.I just think our defense wasnt there, Gordon said. And then offensively, because our defense wasnt there, we didnt execute as well. Our defense bled into our offense.Butler was a perfect 10 for 10 as the Bulls went 25 for 31 at the free-throw line, compared to 5 for 6 for the Magic. The Bulls have made at least 20 free throws in their last four games and five of their first seven.We scored the ball decently well, Butler said. But whenever were guarding we make the game a lot easier for ourselves.Chicago led by as many as 17 points in the first half, but Gordon had a cutting dunk and Fournier made a 3-pointer to help Orlando close to 63-58 in the third.The Bulls then ripped off the next 13 points, and the Magic never threatened again. Gibson, Rajon Rondo and Robin Lopez closed the run with three straight layups, making it 76-58 with 6:05 left.We turned the ball over too much and they made all the hustle plays, Orlando coach Frank Vogel said. If youre going to win on the road, you have to make all the hustle plays and you have to take care of the ball.McDermott and Butler each converted a three-point play to help Chicago to an 88-63 lead heading into the final period. The Magic shot 4 for 21 in the third and committed six turnovers in the quarter.Thats the defensive mindset that we have to have for the entire game, Hoiberg said.TIP-INSMagic: Nikola Vucevic had 11 points and six rebounds. ... The Magic shot 39 percent (33 for 85) from the field. ... Asked about the discrepancy at the line, Vogel responded: I have no comments, we will discuss that through proper channels.Bulls: Isaiah Canaan provided some energy off the bench and finished with 10 points. ... Butler had seven assists and five rebounds. ... The Bulls outrebounded the Magic 56-39.FAST STARTThe Bulls used a 15-0 run to grab a 37-24 lead after one. The first quarter has been key for Chicago so far this season.The Bulls allowed 20 points in the first quarter in each of their first three games, all wins. They allowed at least 31 in each of the previous three games, all losses.Its as simple as that, Hoiberg said. Need to get off to a good start. When we do that we generally play a good game.COMING UPThe Bulls picked up a little momentum heading into a difficult stretch. Eight of Chicagos next nine games are on the road, including Wades return to Miami on Thursday night after he signed with his hometown Bulls in the offseason.UP NEXTMagic: Host Minnesota on Wednesday night. The Magic have won five straight and 13 of 15 against the Timberwolves.Bulls: Visit Atlanta on Wednesday night. The Bulls were swept by the Hawks last season for the first time since 2008-09.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Wholesale Raiders Jerseys .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.wholesaleraidersjerseys.com/ . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Raiders Jerseys China . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Cheap Raiders Jerseys Online . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. SAN DIEGO -- San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey said Monday that if baseball had let Madison Bumgarner into the Home Run Derby, I think he would have won. And Im being honest with you. Well, maybe next year.Tony Clark, executive director of the players union, told ESPN.com that MLB and the union plan to revisit that and a number of other ideas before the 2017 All-Star Game.Asked if that meant holding a separate home run contest for pitchers or allowing a pitcher into the official Derby, Clark replied: Any and all of the above.Clark said that once Bumgarner and other pitchers expressed interest in participating, the union and MLB talked about ways to incorporate pitchers into the event.But eventually, they just ran out of time to settle on all the changes to the processes and protocols that would have been necessary to make that happen.Clark would not talk specifically about what was discussed, but he expressed surprise at the popular theory in San Francisco that the union opposed allowing pitchers to take their hacks in the Derby.We were willing to have that conversation, which is what we had, he said. But again, as you get closer to the event itself, it becomes remarkably difficult to make tweaks and adjustments to protocol.At one point, sources said, it appeared that momentum was building for a smaller-scale home run contest just for pitchers. Chicago Cubs ace Jake Arrieta, Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez and St. Louis Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright were among the pitchers who expressed interest in being part of that event.We were almost there, man, Arrieta said Monday. I think it would have been something fun for the fans to see. And if it stunk, maybe we dont do it again.Arrieta said discussions advanced to the point that he had a conversation with Cubs president Theo Epstein and owner Tom Ricketts about his interest in being a part of it.We were close, Arrieta said. I guess the league made the final decision. But I actually talked to Tom. I talked to Theo. ... They said, Its up to you. And I said, `If we can do it, Im in. You guys know that. I said, `You guys know we take BP every day. We swing a lot. As far as the injury factor, I mean, we take 50 swings a day.Asked if he thought MLB eventually squelched the idea, Arrieta said: I dont think so. As far as I know, the commissioner was kind of on board with it. I think people just wanted to assess, obviously, tthe risk of injury.dddddddddddd And I think eventually, everyone came to the conclusion that, yeah, these guys hit a lot. They hit all the time. So I think they realize that the injury risk would be fairly low.So if they came to that conclusion, then why did none of this happen? There were several factors, sources said. One is that Bumgarner didnt want to be part of a mini-Derby for pitchers. He only wanted to compete in the real thing. And that created complications, because other pitchers also wanted to be involved. All Bumgarner would say Monday was that he was all for being part of the Derby if everyone signed off on it.I dont know that I wanted to be in it more than anybody else, he said. I was just asked if I was interested. And I said yes. Of course. Its the Home Run Derby.When the idea of a pitcher being in the actual Derby was floated past hitters, however, MLB and the union encountered resistance, sources said. When asked if he would like to see pitchers included, defending champ Todd Frazier said: I dont think it would be a good idea.All Clark would say about that resistance was that a number of hitters who had been identified as potential participants already had been contacted to assess their interest in participating at the time the Bumgarner in the Derby talk surfaced. So all sides apparently concluded they didnt want to be in the uncomfortable position of uninviting a hitter or two to allow a pitcher to participate.In other words, if you dont make that [decision to include pitchers] in the forefront, its going to be difficult to make that consideration later, Clark said. So thats why we can have those conversations about 2017, so that when players are considered, perhaps were looking at a broader group. And not just the hitters.It still isnt certain whether baseball would prefer a separate home run contest for pitchers, or a spot for pitchers to be part of the official Derby. But if they consider either option, theyll find no shortage of volunteers, because Bumgarner, Arrieta and Fernandez all expressed disappointment Monday that they wouldnt get their shot to put on a home run show.Im definitely going to mess with Madison, Arrieta quipped. I cant wait to tell him, You could have taken second place to me in the pitchers Derby. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
a hitter or two to allow a pitcher to participate.In other
Foren-Übersicht » Server Security
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit