Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=77cc38d9f0981472279c30ffc297d7c8 profile.php?mode=register&sid=77cc38d9f0981472279c30ffc297d7c8 faq.php?sid=77cc38d9f0981472279c30ffc297d7c8 memberlist.php?sid=77cc38d9f0981472279c30ffc297d7c8 search.php?sid=77cc38d9f0981472279c30ffc297d7c8 index.php?sid=77cc38d9f0981472279c30ffc297d7c8

Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung » to hold off a charge from the pack of
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
to hold off a charge from the pack of
BeitragVerfasst am: 21.12.2017 07:24 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

TALLADEGA, Ala. -- Most of Elliott Sadlers memories of Talladega Superspeedway are unpleasant. They either involve a horrific 2003 crash in which his car flipped several times and slid forever through the grass on its roof, or many different ways hed come up empty racing for a win. Finally, he has a victory that tops all those other disappointments. "I have such a love-hate relationship with this race track. We always run good here, but I always doggone flip or wreck or hit hard or something," Sadler said in Victory Lane. "Every autograph session, everywhere I go, everybody always reminds me of the flip I had down the backstraighaway here. Now maybe they can ask me about winning here." Sadler won a three-lap shootout to the checkered flag in the Nationwide Series race. The race Saturday was stopped for a little more than nine minutes to clean the track following a six-car accident that began when Jeremy Clement was turning into an outside wall and his car shot back into traffic. Sadler reflected on many of his previous races during the stoppage. "Under the red flag, I was playing all these scenarios in my head," Sadler said. "Really, how many races Ive lost in the last couple laps not making the right decisions." There were three laps remaining on the restart, and Sadler had to throw several blocks to hold off a charge from the pack of traffic behind him. It was the 10th Nationwide Series victory of Sadlers career, first at Talladega, and first win since 2012. "We just stayed to the bottom and stuck to our guns," Sadler said of his strategy. "We made the right blocks at the right time." "I was disappointed last year we werent able to do it. It means a lot to me to get the JGR team to Victory Lane -- they work their butts off and we werent able to reward them." After going winless last season, his first with Joe Gibbs Racing, finally grabbing a victory was a heavy relief for Sadler. He left Richard Childress Racing to join JGR in an attempt to race for the Nationwide title. Instead, after winning four races in 2012 and finishing second that year in the standings, Sadler had just nine top-10 finishes and was a distant fourth in the title race. "When you come to a new place and you are running for such a respectable man and owner, and you are not able to give back to them, and not go to Victory Lane and not able to run for the championship as strong as you want to, man, it weighed on me heavy," Sadler said. "To be able to go to Victory Lane, and (Gibbs) call me on the phone, was amazing to me. That was a feeling that is really hard to put into words, but it feels good." Chris Buescher finished second and Regan Smith, winner of last years race, was third. Sadlers win ended a three-race winning streak for JR Motorsports, which picked up victories from Chase Elliott at Texas and Darlington and Kevin Harvick last week at Richmond. "We couldnt keep the JR Motorsports winning streak alive, but theres a lot of races left," Smith said. Elliott, who finished 19th, maintained his lead as the Nationwide points leader. But Sadlers victory pulled him to just one point behind Elliott. David Ragan finished fourth and was followed by Sam Hornish Jr., making his first race since losing the Nationwide title by three points last season. Hornish has a seven-race deal with JGR and made his debut by winning the pole in Friday qualifying. Joe Nemechek was sixth and followed by J.J. Yeley, Landon Cassill, David Starr and Trevor Bayne. Borussia Dortmund Jerseys .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league. Mahmoud Dahoud Jersey .com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday. http://www.dortmundfcshop.com/c-30-mikel-merino-fc-borussia-dortmund-jersey.aspx. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Gonzalo Castro Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract. Erik Durm Jersey . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early.Coming off the first 500-yard passing performance of his career in which the Argos wrapped up home field advantage for the East Final, Ricky Ray will get a much deserved week off as Toronto turns to Zach Collaros in their regular season finale vversus the Alouettes.ddddddddddddCollaros joined Mike Hogan on the “Argos All Access” podcast to discuss his opportunity and the teams mindset heading into the post-season. Argos All Access featuring Zach Collaros Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
to hold off a charge from the pack of
Foren-Übersicht » Programmierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit