Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=369504aba6ac60772139ac97a29fa4a7 profile.php?mode=register&sid=369504aba6ac60772139ac97a29fa4a7 faq.php?sid=369504aba6ac60772139ac97a29fa4a7 memberlist.php?sid=369504aba6ac60772139ac97a29fa4a7 search.php?sid=369504aba6ac60772139ac97a29fa4a7 index.php?sid=369504aba6ac60772139ac97a29fa4a7

Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung » e tournaments last year due to a l
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
e tournaments last year due to a l
BeitragVerfasst am: 16.12.2017 09:06 Antworten mit Zitat
lw789

SAO PAULO - The NBA has reached a commercial partnership with Brazils top basketball league, taking over its marketing, advertising and licensing deals.The deal announced Thursday is expected to give a huge boost to the sport in Brazil and should help the NBA continue expanding its presence in the South American nation of more than 200 million people.The NBA and Brazils National Basketball League said the partnership has the long-term goal of increasing the popularity of basketball in Brazil.They said the leagues will work together — with the support of the Brazilian basketball confederation — to attract more fans and bring in new business ... through marketing strategies that will focus on enriching the product of basketball.Brazilian basketball officials said the partnership is the first of its kind for a sports league in Brazil.The partnership can expand in the upcoming years to include new areas such as basketball operations and player development, the local league said in a statement.Financial details of the deal were not immediately disclosed. The length of the contract also wasnt available, although both sides said it was a long-term agreement.Basketball is very popular in Brazil and one of the fastest-growing sports in the country, said Arnon de Mello, the NBAs managing director in Brazil. The NBA is very happy with this partnership. It allows us to dream bigger. We will help with the growth and the development of the sport.A few NBA executives were in Sao Paulo for the official announcement, which comes two months after the league was in Rio to host a high-profile preseason game between the Miami Heat and the Cleveland Cavaliers of LeBron James. It was the second year in a row that the NBA was in the country. The Chicago Bulls and the Washington Wizards played in the first-ever NBA game in Brazil in 2013.The NBA has a significant number of fans in Brazil, to the point that its common for local tourism agencies to offer travel packages that include tickets for games in cities such as Orlando, Miami and New York. There are seven Brazilian players in the NBA this season, the most ever.The leagues increased presence in Brazil could help basketball stop losing ground to volleyball as the countrys most popular sport behind soccer. Auto racing and mixed martial arts are also popular sports in Brazil.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://www.twitter.com/tazzoni Nikola Mirotic Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. Dennis Rodman Jersey .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/jerian-grant-bulls-jersey-c-9/. -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. Robin Lopez Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Kris Dunn Jersey . LA (SportsNetwork.MELBOURNE, Australia - Victoria Azarenka is in an unfamiliar position as the Australian Open gets underway: unseeded after a long injury layoff and no longer a heavy favourite to capture a title shes already won two times.While much as changed for the Belarussian, one thing has remained the same — her opponent on the other side of the net Tuesday. For the third consecutive year, Azarenka knocked American Sloane Stephens out of the Australian Open.Their matches at Melbourne Park have all been one-sided — Azarenka has won all three in straight sets — but they havent lacked drama.Two years ago, the two women faced off in the semifinals when Azarenka was the defending champion and Stephens a fresh-faced 19-year-old who had just upset No. 1-ranked Serena Williams in the quarters.Azarenka was comfortably ahead for much of the match, but the momentum began to shift in the second set. Azarenka, appearing flustered, called for an extended injury time-out that was considered by many to be strategic. Azarenka went on to win the match and her second title at Melbourne Park.Last year, the tension between the players was evident when Stephens icily described their relationship as nonexistent before they met in the fourth round. Despite her pre-match confidence, though, the result was the same: another Azarenka victory.When the Australian Open draw came out this year, Stephens said she had a funny feeling.I knew I was going to play her. Of course, Im not seeded, shes not seeded and were going to play each other, she said, before joking, The draws rigged, I swear.dddddddddddd I need to go talk to (tournament director) Craig Tiley because this is ridiculous.Both Azarenka and Stephens came into 2015 on the mend — and hoping for a good result in Australia to build on.Azarenka played in just nine tournaments last year due to a left foot injury, causing her ranking to slip to No. 44 and for her to be unseeded at a major for the first time since the 2007 U.S. Open.She said she still needs more matches to feel comfortable on court again, though she looked sharp in her 6-3, 6-2 win over Stephens as she guided backhand winners down the line and volleyed with crisp precision.She even sounded like the Vika of old, pumping herself up with emphatic Come ons! and punctuating her shots with high-pitched hoots.Can she hoist the trophy again this year?The dreams are always big, and I think thats kind of the light in the end of the tunnel, Azarenka said. I dont know if its going to happen here or whenever, I just want to work and have that mentality that thats what I want to achieve.Stephens game, on the other hand, remains a work in progress. She is coming back from a wrist injury and is now on her third coach in the past year, Nick Saviano, who previously coached her when she was a rising junior.She believes shes due for a turnaround soon, particularly against Azarenka.Im going to do my best and hopefully, she said before stopping herself, No not hopefully. I will beat her one day. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
e tournaments last year due to a l
Foren-Übersicht » Internetprogrammierung
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit