Willkommen bei Network & Security     remoteshell-security.com
Partnerseiten
login.php?sid=ae10105f32f368a710af3b893496a3d5 profile.php?mode=register&sid=ae10105f32f368a710af3b893496a3d5 faq.php?sid=ae10105f32f368a710af3b893496a3d5 memberlist.php?sid=ae10105f32f368a710af3b893496a3d5 search.php?sid=ae10105f32f368a710af3b893496a3d5 index.php?sid=ae10105f32f368a710af3b893496a3d5

Foren-Übersicht » Microsoft Betriebssysteme » Here's a simple solution that I have seen employed
Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen 
Here's a simple solution that I have seen employed
BeitragVerfasst am: 04.10.2019 08:21 Antworten mit Zitat
MMOexpshop

I agree with a lot of what's being said . I really don't like Black Desert. Is that if they add botting into the game and design about it, it is not an issue. Kind of like how buying coins was a problem until Runescape inserted in bonds (market's already been busted though).If you genuinely do not care that you are being manipulated into giving away your cash, then fine with RuneScape gold. Play the game. After all, ignorance is bliss, and we mostly play games for entertainment.I do not care if JAGEX"requires" to make money. They do not have to do it at my expense, and there are dozens of ways. They can sell cosmetics. They can make and sell actual expansions (however, I don't mean just like the way Runescape 3 adds one particular town, I suggest a legitimate expansion). They could sell convenience items or XP boosts.

Besides, you shouldn't be concerned for their well - being. They should need to try to keep you playing if you decide they're not doing enough and depart. They are a business, not individuals; and companies are made to make money.This is a partially true description of why people bot. It has nothing to do with my argument. Runescape is the only sport (apart from EVE online) that I've seen using a botting issue. Every other match has discovered a way to look around bots, but Runescape has failed to fix that problem.You still do not get there are better ways to do so than low drop prices. I prefer the"test of ability" solution, but I understand why you would not like that, because you have none.

Here's a simple solution that I have seen employed with great sucess, without making the match a mess like Runescape. First: Boost the drop rate to approximately 50%-100%. In this manner, anyone skilled enough to overcome the boss (and therefore demonstrate they deserve the reward) gets the reward. 2: create the item un-tradable. Funny how simple that is. Almost like Runescape does not do that due to any other ulterior motive; like, say, creating artificial scarcity to inflate the thing's worth.I'm glad to hear you need options to relying on RNGesus for loot. Here is a few I've seen work better than Runescape's method, as well as one thought I've not seen employed in a game, but would like to.

Meaningful development. Ensure that if I have components, I can craft anything. And I always get no matter what I'm doing, SOME parts. For instance, there's a 1/1000 chance I can find a sword. Every time I kill it, I get 1-3 scales. If I collect 100 scales, then the blade can be crafted by me. Some managers in Runescape clearly already do this; I would like to see it in some kind for each and every boss, other than just golden farming.Tying drops to accomplishments: It is simple. You get something if something is completed by you with cheap RS gold. This doesn't include doing some thing X times, but it can consist of doing everything in a set. For instance,"bring me the four different orbs and I will grant you this staff." The acquired items are non-tradable.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden AIM-Name
BeitragVerfasst am: 25.02.2020 12:41 Antworten mit Zitat
Williobinson

Black dessert game is showing the greeter levels that follows more just too present ideas. Basically you can utilize ozessay that are there for giving the updates for further task to promote easily.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Reader
BeitragVerfasst am: 14.03.2020 10:03 Antworten mit Zitat
Larryratt

I want to know who invented the internet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Here's a simple solution that I have seen employed
Foren-Übersicht » Microsoft Betriebssysteme
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde  
Seite 1 von 1  

Neues Thema eröffnen  Neue Antwort erstellen  

Forensicherheit